Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
With David Silva leaving we all thought Bernie and/or Phil would step into those shoes..... Not on fucking Peps watch, not whilst he has big Gundy to call upon.

Gundogan is a technically very good player. His passing is normally decent (when it isn't to Mendy) and he can cut out a pass relatively well. He's the perfect player for managing a 3-0 lead to conclusion, when the opposition is already buried.

You stick him in a game where you need pace, power, industry and creativity - you're already a man light. He has his qualities but he is never going to be a cornerstone of a top team's midfield.

Not capable of anything other than our CDM slot when we are playing inferior teams that are a definite rollover. Waste of a double pivot position especially when we have either foden or bernardo, both of whom were expected to be the heir of the mighty Daveeed

Games like this seperate the wheat from the chaff, and as far as this guy goes, he is 100% chaff.

Unfortunately he's got a small but highly delusional group of fan boys on here who can't stand a bad word being said about him - to the point where it's probably the worst I've ever witnessed for one of our players. Utter garbage.

I remember how great he was at dortmund years ago and still am not brainwashed to his abilities now, it makes no sense to me how he is playing consistently in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.