Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a waste in the 1st half. Coz he was playing as a 2nd striker pushing up next to Gabby. But once Dihno was removed he moved back and played well.

This again is a Pep problem. Gundogan was good once we got our of fancy smancy Pep mode

He's been around too long imo. By now, we should have someone in his position(s) who can fill a highlights reel.

I`m not overly keen on Gundogan. Since his 1st day he looked timid and easily hurt but worst still he looks slow and takes too many touches before giving the pass.

One thing he can`t be accused of is picking himself.

Am I misremembering that he was fantastic in the run-in last season?

I think the problem is less Gundogan himself than who he lines up with. He's a fine passer and if used correctly, is effective. Fernandinho is one of the best players we've ever bought - he's clearly past his best but playing Fern, Gundogan and Rodri in the same lineup was borderline insanity.

Good player to have around & help youth but not to be used for big games against quick teams. He should not be on the team sheet first next season

Good player, however, it’s time to move on. Did he get an extension recently?

Gündoğan of Dortmund never really turned up but he’s done what he could since coming to City. Energy and mobility is needed in the midfield if fast flowing football is what we want to see.

Even if you don't rate him, I'm finding it completely disrespectful to him all these people queuing up to campaign for him to go. After all the criticism for Sané and Garcia pushing to leave you'd think we'd be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.