Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK cool, so you're more interested in a players age rather than his ability

More interested in future planning in a important position, and not interested in a back & forth about other team's squads. Snappy response though pal.

Sounds like we kinda insist nowadays with the games, players union issues etc. but agree he's gonna find this tough.
There’s obviously something there with him but so far I can’t see him locking down a regular spot. I thought we has decent in the game (I think it was vs Burnley) - deployed in a higher role and wide.

Another slant to this amazing news is having someone in the club who can tell the starstruck academy kids what a set of see you next Tuesday’s Barcelona are. I hate the Spanish clubs. Hopefully Barcelona are starting to hate us just as much now we’ve set Girona on their tails. I hope we’re living rent free in their heads.

It's all worked out in the end. He originally wanted a two year deal from City, ending in 2025 and City wanted a one year deal.

Now they've both got what they wanted. Job's a good 'un!!

Another slant to this amazing news is having someone in the club who can tell the starstruck academy kids what a set of see you next Tuesday’s Barcelona are. I hate the Spanish clubs. Hopefully Barcelona are starting to hate us just as much now we’ve set Girona on their tails. I hope we’re living rent free in their heads.

The cunts deserve everything they get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.