Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Not sure where this narrative is coming from that he’s got no legs. He was Barca’s best player last season and was driving them forward whenever I saw them.

Not only that, his footballing brain is so brilliant that it’ll help keep his legs going for even longer!

Also, Pep isn’t one for sentiment. If he brings him back, it won’t just be to generate a good feeling around the club!
I’d imagine Txiki is of the same mentality.

My point was clear & factual regarding the ages of our 6s - which isn't even our preference considering last year we didn't offer Gundogan 2 years, & seen in our failed attempts to sign younger midfielders. Re-signing is making the best of the situation but it's purely short term. You attempted to turn it into 'which team has better options' which I have no interest in.
OK cool, so you're more interested in a players age rather than his ability

Can’t wait for him to back. He’s probably the most complete midfielder we’ve had. He can do any role in midfield well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.