Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless we have other plans for the likely couple of squad spaces needing filled what’s not to like about Gundog coming back?

A tremendous, game intelligent footballer that knows our system inside out. Add in his humble attitude and his popularity with the fans, players and staff makes this a relatively simple but effective signing.

He can cover all the roles in midfield and stops any riskier signings being made.

Extra bonus if it solves the Cancelo problem permanently.

I’m in!

Also I am far from convinced that Bruno G is ready to leave

I believe there was a window, but at the start.

Cannot see it now.

Although he may have choose to wait anyway who knows.

That said anyone who thinks he is moving now is mistaken, so it’s probably a moot point.

He is not a priority at the moment as I have stated in the Quiet thread, there working hard on another deal on a striker who would be a replacement for Alvarez, city were already down the line with this deal before this gundogan news dropped on there lap, they are trying to reach an agreement on a transfer fee with his club,

City are ruthless though, they always recognise players who have served us well but we are a forward thinking club who move on very quickly from certain players leaving us, they certainly will not be pandering to gundogan, we are aware of a situation regarding him now, but we are concentrating on another deal that is of more importance to us,

He is not a priority at the moment as I have stated in the Quiet thread, there working hard on another deal on a striker who would be a replacement for Alvarez, city were already down the line with this deal before this gundogan news dropped on there lap, they are trying to reach an agreement on a transfer fee with his club,

City are ruthless though, they always recognise players who have served us well but we are a forward thinking club who move on very quickly from certain players leaving us, they certainly will not be pandering to gundogan, we are aware of a situation regarding him now, but we are concentrating on another deal that is of more importance to us,
Can we not multi task?

Gundo knows the drill. I honestly think he could cover Rodri just about as well as anyone else we could reasonably sign. Love to have him back.

So all the noise about pep will have him back gundogan wants to come back is all rubbish

The more you repeat this, the less I believe you.

How do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.