Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why Rodri's BACKUP has to be better than what Kovacic can provide for us—or even potentially Lewis. Do we really think Gundo is going to perform better than Kova did for us yesterday? Kova/Lewis is more than enough quality to step in versus almost any bottom-half Premier League side if Rodri is really desperate for a week off.

Thanks for your input mate.

But please don’t fall into the behaviour pattern of posting as though you “know” what is happening at the club because you’ve “heard” it somewhere (no matter how well meaning or connected your source might be).

There are enough “I’m told” merchants on here already.
I hear and understand you mate, I am not an ITK merchant, I just have a contact who is close to what happens around the first team, he usually tells me stuff on the injury front to be honest, the only other player he told me about was when we signed Akanji.

But in regards to this he has told me the player in question and we are working hard to try and make the deal happen, he said the gundogan news has been put on our lap out of the blue. I am not saying it will not happen but my understanding is that they have been working on a deal elsewhere and in regards to the gundogan news city are super relaxed about it,

Even for the short term it wouldn't be the wisest of choices. Serie A would be ideal for the legs
The wise choice will be using him sparingly(like I said earlier) though. We don't have to play him for 90 minutes like we did. Half a game there, 20 minutes here off the bench. Gundogan is a proven game changer and will help to turn a loss into a draw and a draw into a win. And having him around on the coaching staff when he retires will only be a good thing.

I hear and understand you mate, I am not an ITK merchant, I just have a contact who is close to what happens around the first team, he usually tells me stuff on the injury front to be honest, the only other player he told me about was when we signed Akanji.

But in regards to this he has told me the player in question and we are working hard to try and make the deal happen, he said the gundogan news has been put on our lap out of the blue. I am not saying it will not happen but my understanding is that they have been working on a deal elsewhere and in regards to the gundogan news city are super relaxed about it,

All good JD. I’ll look forward to more snippets :)

Maybe they are trying to offload him as
Pedri, Gavi, De Jong and Olmo are in the team.

For me, get him in all day instead of a gamble like Nunes it was, no disrespect to Nunes but everyone would be much calmer if Gundogan is on the field. But wouldnt pay any fee if they need to get him out.

Still think its unlikely he would come back… as i think he plans on long term for his Family. Will be a Saudi move i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.