Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting nearer.
Barcelona fans generally seem unhappy with him leaving as one said he was their best player last season. Read he had the most chances created and was in team of the season but seems typical amateur hour at Barcelona with not paying monies owed, buying players they cannot register, wanting everything for nothing as they are skint then blaming his wages being a reason they are happy to let him go, the wages they gave him to join.
Very hard to take that club seriously anymore

Barcelona fans generally seem unhappy with him leaving as one said he was their best player last season. Read he had the most chances created and was in team of the season but seems typical amateur hour at Barcelona with not paying monies owed, buying players they cannot register, wanting everything for nothing as they are skint then blaming his wages being a reason they are happy to let him go, the wages they gave him to join.
Very hard to take that club seriously anymore
That first sentence says it all. The fact the fans of club he is leaving are unhappy about it, tells us straight away what a clever bit of business this is.

So Pep sent the most intelligent player to Barca for a year who dropped his 50 minute report (and the usb stick) in exchange for some Tapas. Agent Whippy, cool stuff.

I wonder if one day Vinnie takes Pep's job while Gundo is the new Txiki (who plays a blinder of a window - again)...

Big difference is that Gundogan (age 33) is coming back to just join the City squad whereas Ronaldo (age 36) was brought back to lead the United team. Another key difference is that we're looking for a player of Gundogan's profile whereas United already had a set XI and completely switched things up to accommodate Ronaldo.
Also, Ilkay is the very epitome of a team player, whereas with PR37, it’s all about him.

Gundo is still a highly influencial player and I don't think he is going to expect to play a perhipery part at City. He has retired from international football so that is one less demand. Rightly or wrongly he publically shamed his former teamates at Barcelona and that has probably ended his short spell at his one of boyhood clubs.
How do you know Brokelona is one of his boyhood clubs?

He’s a German of Turkish descent, who was born in Gelsenkirchen. He played in Schalke's youth team and as a professional for Bochum and Dortmund, before joining City.

I am not arsed on that. I do get things wrong. I have admitted that. United thought they would get the same player after his spell at Juventus and they were just as excited as Gundo's return is my point as well.
What has city bringing back a brilliant intelligent team player got to do with them re signing that cross dressing self obsession tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.