Ilkay Gundogan - He's Back, Welcome Home

I don't get this love in.
OK he's a treble wining captain but come on.
We are expected to believe that he phoned Pep and said I want to come back, yeh right, for that to happen he would have had to ask Pep if he's staying. Are you asking me to believe Pep has told Gundy he's renewing and so Gundy is safe to sign !
Also, Gundy wants to be a coach so come on, as if Pep is going to say, to the bloke that lives in the top floor penthouse suite, immediatley opposite Pep, yeh babe, you and me can take it to the next level.

Nah, he's seen City as easy money and turned us over.
I will stand by this post even after he is holding the Champs League trophy over his head in Munich shouting 'Double Treble Winners'
Man's a money grabber.
I tell you why I don’t want him back. Remember when he scored the third against villa to win the league? He went running to the corner, did a perfect knee slide and flipped right over onto his belly like a ****. Fucking ruined it he did.

I tell you why I don’t want him back. Remember when he scored the third against villa to win the league? He went running to the corner, did a perfect knee slide and flipped right over onto his belly like a ****. Fucking ruined it he did.
Don't Didsbury, even though it's a Friday night, some people have lost their sense of humour. :-)

Good try raggie, but like your vile club, you're a failure.

Now fuck yourself in your dingy bedsit somewhere not near Manchester !!
Oh dear. There is not much I can say to that except what have we become.
Read my post again Gone for, it bigs up, Ilkay and the club in every way possible.

Oh dear. There is not much I can say to that except what have we become.
Read my post again Gone for, it bigs up, Ilkay and the club in every way possible.
Too late. I think after nearly 34 thousand posts, you've finally been outed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.