Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Gundo. He left for Barca at his peak, and kept us all hanging. No for me. He’d probs take the money in Saudi over returning to us.

They say never go back and I'd usually agree, honestly though I'd take him back in a heartbeat right now even at 33.

I wanted him here a few years before he joined, he still has plenty to offer silky Ilkay.
Not just that he still loves us and we love him...
giphy-8.gif
His missus even said she misses Manchester not too long ago, get it done Txiki you know it makes sense...
1000060980.gif

I'd have him back if it was an exchange situation... Write off what they owe us for Torres? They take cancelo off our hands for good?

Plus, I'd also expect him to be purely a bench option and pep and he are both on the same page with it.

I'd do it. I just want this season to have fun vibes and Gundogan coming back for 12 months would be like that season we had Lampard on steroids. Having Gundogan behind McAtee, Savinho, and Bobb sounds like a right laugh.

Like it or not mate Joao Cancelo is one of the best fullbacks in the world. Clubs probably not bidding because of his wages and attitude that doesn't mean we give him away for fuck all.

Glad some of you lot ain't in charge of our finances we'd have more than 115 charges lol

We have just loaned him out for 18 mths whether he was one of the best fullbacks in the world or not and not been able to sell him during that time and watched the value of the asset depreciate.

If he stays we also have to pay his wages. It’s called a pragmatic approach. Like when we sold Tevez for 11 million or keep loaning out the 42 million pound player Phillips.

Getting a player back who knows our style of play perfectly, worked with the manager, all the players and can cover in a multitude of positions, when we are short of numbers is potentially a great option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.