Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not watch Kovacic yesterday or...?

Away at Stamford Bridge versus a team with as much talent as Chelsea isn't going to be the typical games that Kova/Lewis will be filling in for Rodri, and he was still brilliant. Some of you are acting like Rodri has broken his ankle, not Bobb, and as if he isn't going to be back available for our next game.

Gundog back home.
If he plays ten or fifteen games they could be the crucial games that deliver the league, the cup, the ECL.
Player/coach role and maybe future manager.
Cancelo going the other way to make the finances work out.

What a moment:

6kixfr.gif

He's obviously still a fantastic player, but I am never convinced when players return to clubs.

How often does it actually work out? Plus he's getting older.

Honestly this fucking forum makes me laugh. We potentially have the chance to re-sign a player who knows the club, the players, the manager and how we play inside out and people don’t want him. Everyone has been acting like fucking babies because we’ve not signed a midfielder and now we may have the chance to sign a brilliant player in said position and some don’t want him. On a short term deal until next summer it’s a complete no brainer and would make us so much stronger and better.

Honestly this fucking forum makes me laugh. We potentially have the chance to re-sign a player who knows the club, the players, the manager and how we play inside out and people don’t want him. Everyone has been acting like fucking babies because we’ve not signed a midfielder and now we may have the chance to sign a brilliant player in said position and some don’t want him. On a short term deal until next summer it’s a complete no brainer and would make us so much stronger and better.
Yeah on a short-term deal before he declines too much it would maybe make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.