Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be interested to see your thoughts on whether he’d be reinstated as club captain or whether that responsibility goes to Rodri/Dias.

I think we are starting to enter a new era with our best players from this era leaving. Walker next summer. KDB next or following summer. Stones potentially in next 2 years.

Also once we come through this case we are gonna have a war chest next summer.

Don't want him back personally, he’s not getting any younger and played in a poor Spanish league last year I think the premier league intensity would hit him like a train now.

The business we should of done was bang on Chelsea door for Gallagher, that was a no brainier.

I’ve heard Gundo , Cancelo swap deal in the works makes sense. Wonder if Barca give us any cash at all?

Don't want him back personally, he’s not getting any younger and played in a poor Spanish league last year I think the premier league intensity would hit him like a train now.

The business we should of done was bang on Chelsea door for Gallagher, that was a no brainier.
You're gonna get a few people with that... But not me

I can't go a day w/o seeing multiple "City set to announce shock signing" posts on SM but this biz about Gundo coming home seems to have some legitimacy. Am I nuts to think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.