Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought Kovacic was excellent as the 6 and he can do that role with Bernardo/Gundo next to him..

Not sure where Nunes fits anymore unless he takes minutes off the right until Bobb comes back.

He’s been a very good player for us but he’s made a twat of himself over and over again.

A 34 year old grown arse man who acts like some dickhead teenager.

Should be nowhere near the captain’s armband, it makes a mockery of the role.

In my opinion. Which I am entitled to.
100% agree but on the field he is a warrior and a winner.

Perfect example for you, if id offer you a mint condition 2012 Porche 911, or a 2021 Vauxhall Astra. What are you taking?
You're asking the wrong person I'd take the Astra:) I'm not against the idea of Gundogan , just don't think the arguments against are unreasonable. I'm happy for the club to decide while I sit on the fence though.

He’s been a very good player for us but he’s made a twat of himself over and over again.

Fully submitted to this and I don’t even know how this is up for debate.

Acting like a teenager, complete cock up of personal life which then spilled onto the media and attracted attention on the club.

Disastrous interviews, and overall attitude in said interviews.

Feels like a Messi-type deal. If we can get him on a free, we’ll bring him home. But if they need a fee then we won’t be paying anything.

Depends on Barca I’d assume and their eagerness to free up salary real estate.

Hope we get it done! Miss watching the beautiful fucker play.

I feel like he's a different person professionally and privately and he's been able to separate the two well.

But yeah, he's a fucking weapon off the pitch.

I actually thought Kovacic was excellent as the 6 and he can do that role with Bernardo/Gundo next to him..

Not sure where Nunes fits anymore unless he takes minutes off the right until Bobb comes back.
He was excellent as a 6,he wasn't Rodri but then Gundogan wasn't Rodri either,I'm not sre he was a better 6 than Kovacic.If we get think he'd play further forward. I also think Kovacic is being underestimated in this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.