Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we bring Ilkay back and he flops we probably win 2-3 trophies this season. On the other hand, if we bring Ilkay back and it's as if he never left and he just hits the ground running then we probably win 2-3 trophies.

"Manchester City are still alive here..."
It seems my information was out of date.

'But Sara - previously Sara Arfaoui - has now said she misses the city after her family relocated to Barcelona this summer following her Ilkay's signing for the club. Speaking to Mail Sport, she revealed she grew to love Manchester and actually found it hard to leave.'

I’d be interested to see your thoughts on whether he’d be reinstated as club captain or whether that responsibility goes to Rodri/Dias.

I think we are starting to enter a new era with our best players from this era leaving. Walker next summer. KDB next or following summer. Stones potentially in next 2 years.

Also once we come through this case we are gonna have a war chest next summer.

Imagine if you’re Ilkay Gundogan and you look across the dressing room and see Kyle fuckin Walker wearing that armband.

I’d be interested to see your thoughts on whether he’d be reinstated as club captain or whether that responsibility goes to Rodri/Dias.

I think we are starting to enter a new era with our best players from this era leaving. Walker next summer. KDB next or following summer. Stones potentially in next 2 years.

Also once we come through this case we are gonna have a war chest next summer.
I'd love to see Gundo back at City but he shouldn't be made captain

It seems my information was out of date.

'But Sara - previously Sara Arfaoui - has now said she misses the city after her family relocated to Barcelona this summer following her Ilkay's signing for the club. Speaking to Mail Sport, she revealed she grew to love Manchester and actually found it hard to leave.'

She finally discovered rice and three then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.