"I'll set Joe on him"

Techno said:
What pisses me off about all this Mancini card waving is that he didn't do it before the Vinney farce.

What these tits are not getting is that he's not doing it to get somebody sent of, he's doing it to highlight the inconsistency and injustice!

At least that's my view, Bobby can do no wrong!!!!

Eh? Liverpool was 5 days before the united game? Dont understand this excuse

EDIT: oh shit the cup game. Didnt check my calender properly

like i said on another post when jordan was in charge at bristol city, in the bristol derby one time city fans rioted kicking rovers players at the final whistle to the extent some were on the other side of the pitch not being able to get down the tunnel, their was holloway pleading with jordan in the tunnel asking him to go out and try and do something to stop it, jordan just stood there grinning, maybe it had something to do with rovers doing so well that day? redknapps comments today were lower than a rattlesnakes belly, set joe on him, with all the arse lickers laughing, ho you are a card harry. his tactics are to slag then to cover his arse give a little compliment.

ell said:
Techno said:
What pisses me off about all this Mancini card waving is that he didn't do it before the Vinney farce.

What these tits are not getting is that he's not doing it to get somebody sent of, he's doing it to highlight the inconsistency and injustice!

At least that's my view, Bobby can do no wrong!!!!

Eh? Liverpool was 5 days before the united game? Dont understand this excuse

/dense.

oakiecokie said:
Tbilisi said:
Said in jest.

Have to say Jordan is the only player I ever saw Big Joe Corrigan back down from

Makes me laugh some of these people on here,who never saw this Scotch Twat in the flesh.A hard man who could more than look after himself on the pitch and one or two on here would have run a fucking mile.

every team used to have hardmen , i just dont compliment ex-rag players , jordan could look after himself , no doubt , but if you put him in a room with mike doyle , my money is on joe jordan going home in an ambulance and eating through a straw for a few months , the rag bastard

45 years of gloryhunting said:
oakiecokie said:
Tbilisi said:
Said in jest.

Have to say Jordan is the only player I ever saw Big Joe Corrigan back down from

Makes me laugh some of these people on here,who never saw this Scotch Twat in the flesh.A hard man who could more than look after himself on the pitch and one or two on here would have run a fucking mile.

every team used to have hardmen , i just dont compliment ex-rag players , jordan could look after himself , no doubt , but if you put him in a room with mike doyle , my money is on joe jordan going home in an ambulance and eating through a straw for a few months , the rag bastard

Correct!
Joe Jordan won fuck all with the Rags, infact the only winners medal he's got came with Leeds (i think?). He was another 'Rag myth', a 70's Kevin Davies. Just coz he looked hard doesn't meen that he was!!....the Red Bastard!!!

Can we not get Gattuso in on loan for sunday??? ;)

That was the best thing i have seen for ages when he butted that fucking twat!!!

Glad I read this thread, I didn't even know he ever played for the rags. I always knew him as that dirty bastard that played for Leeds. Now I know he's a dirty rag bastard.

Calcio said:
Mancini shouldnt do it. there's no point for it and wont change anything....all it does is bring negative press
Why don't you go and post your shite on your own board mate?? Seriously it's sad that you keep spending all your time on here!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.