I'm A Celebrity 2021

Didn't see the first one but saw the trial last night, said to other half that the lads an actor, he's seen how it works and will eat everything put in front of him - he did.
If you can't act like you are terrified then how come he's an actor, all part of the springboard to other celeb does ?????.
Not for me I'm afraid but I'm just an old cynical twat.
His dad is a City fan , so he can act as much as he wants . I hope he wins it.

Tried to watch it this year to kill abit of time at night.

but it’s so dull. It’s definitely had it’s day.
format is the same.
Mini task, trial, 20 minutes in the camp - end.

I think SAS who dares wins (celeb version) was the closest we are going to get of celebrity’s being put through struggles etc but even that is starting to tire

format is the same.

I think SAS who dares wins (celeb version) was the closest we are going to get of celebrity’s being put through struggles etc but even that is starting to tire
I reached that conclusion 10 years ago.

It needs a break and whilst they can’t go to Australia, they should use that time to have a time out and maybe refresh some ideas.

They won’t though as it’s one of ITV’s biggest cash cows and they’ve already lost the X factor.

Could always have a celebrity hunt where they are released into the jungle and hunted down and shot,start off with some of those z list no marks who think they are actual celebrities,like the ones on them reality shows ..

I reached that conclusion 10 years ago.

It needs a break and whilst they can’t go to Australia, they should use that time to have a time out and maybe refresh some ideas.

They won’t though as it’s one of ITV’s biggest cash cows and they’ve already lost the X factor.

They should do a different country each year and base the trials etc around the culture of the nation.

Australia over and over and now Wales castle is just boring.

Could always have a celebrity hunt where they are released into the jungle and hunted down and shot,start off with some of those z list no marks who think they are actual celebrities,like the ones on them reality shows ..

Make it into a battle royale/hunger games tournament and get Richard Madeley, Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins in.

format is the same.

As far as I'm concerned it finished years ago when they struggled to get any 'celebs ' and the shock value wore off but I suppose it only really finishes when the advertisers say so.

As far as I'm concerned it finished years ago when they struggled to get any 'celebs ' and the shock value wore off but I suppose it only really finishes when the advertisers say so.
Trials are too easy these days you want them starving and tired that way they lose their personas and starting ripping each other apart, it’s all too nice.

I keep saying to my wife that they need to change things a bit. Start putting some black widows, a few venomous scorpions, a tiger, and a hippo in the challenges. None of this, frogs, worms and rats shite. Also, those challenges they do high up, they need to remove the safety ropes. It will make far better TV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.