Im going to be honest!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I cried at the final whistle yesterday!!

There i said it
iam 49 been through hell and back with city,at final whistle i started welling up my 20 year old son hugged me and said<i just so happy for u dad>it was a very speical moment .we both than cried like babies.it was fucking brilliant .soz for my f word

I shed a tear at full time too. Wish my Dad could've been there to watch it with me but I had a feeling he was 'there' like many other blues that have passed on I'm sure.

I wasn't crying, but shouting and screaming.

Forgive me but yesterday was the best day since England won the Rugby World Cup in 2003.

Emotion is good, but we haven't won the cup yet.

pauldominic said:
I wasn't crying, but shouting and screaming.

Forgive me but yesterday was the best day since England won the Rugby World Cup in 2003.

Emotion is good, but we haven't won the cup yet.

I care if we win the cup but beating the rags at Wembley is a dream come true for me. I couldnt believe it when i did start it came from nowhere

No tears but no voice today

We need to crank up the atmosphere to the same level vs stoke

If we win the cup (please god) then I may well shed a girly tear

thats why we are true fans mate not afraid to admit it, we are not pissing robots like them tossers they follow success we follow a team we are all proud of thats the difference. we follow them when things are shit no matter what, and we would follow them into europe or into the championship as we have proved time and again. thats why we are blue through and through.

went with my son yesterday , he was born 1976, watched city with me for his life, took him everywhere , except chelsea full members cup 1986 , to protect him from trouble , has he reminded me yesterday,went together 1999 against gillingham, he as worked for city since alan ball was manager and we have suffered all the shit. any how went yesterday he got me a ticket travelled in different cars but met at wealdstone fc . told me at the game he could have sat with his boss in corparate a seat away from noel gallagher. but he said he wanted to sit next to me . anyhow when i offered him the £30 yesterday for ticket he said no this is on me , by the way i am unemployed for the first time ijn my life, when ya ya scored tears just steamed down our cheeks. final whistle came we hugged this was i lived for and my son, walked down wembley way 10 foot tall fuck your mibs you cant change it

citd colin

I was close to tears remembering my Dad and thanking him for making me a Blue,this one is for you....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.