Im going to be honest!

I was a jibbering wreck at the final whistle, jumping about like my legs were on fire unable to speak,
We had guests round and I was trying to be civil while the game was on, for 2 hours i was a shit host :-(

Was screaming like a lunatic when yaya scored, when scholes got sent off and the final whistle went.

My dad was raging, bet me fifty quid at half time that United would win :)

i did not cry, however i have no voice, my throat is dead, my back and ribs are killing after doing the poznan and my right arm is dead after thrusting it while shouting city after the poznan.
feeling the pain now, but its all worth it.
bring on the final, im sure il be worse off after that :)

I am 53 cried yesterday at the final whistle, as i did in 99 against Gillingham ............ and proud of it !!!!!

I fell to my knees straight after the final whistle in a Willem Dafoe stylee from Platoon and just screamed it all out. All the past heartaches and bullshit.

Platoon.jpg

I then called my mum and told her what my dad (a lifelong rag) had told me last week.
He said that, although he could never openly root for City, he'd be secretly glad if we won. Because both his sons have gone through so much following City all their lives and that they (me and my brother) deserve to experience the win.

Except that I couldnt say the word 'deserve'. I tried three times and for the first two times I got a huge lump in my throat.
The third time of trying.....well, I just basically blubbed.

Then seeing the lads do the Poznan back to us. Ah jeesus, I'm nearly filling up again now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.