Im going to be honest!

I did cry. And I kissed a bloke I'd never met before.

I swore profusely infront of my mum as well. Shouting 'you twatting Rag bastards!' towards empty seats, and she was too tearfilled to even care. My throat is still dead from the strange screaming noises I was making after the final whistle. I screamed directly into a big camera at the bottom of the seating area. I held hands with the old man infront of me and he screamed 'IT'S REAL, SON. IT'S REAL!' and I hugged the men to my left, behind me and infront of me. I was shouting 'NOISY NEIGHBOURS' with a bald red-faced man to everyone! I hugged my cousin, stamped my feet and kicked a few things.

Amazing.

Bumped into Toomy Booth as we left the Stadium, dozens slapping him on the back, shaking him warmly by the hand, he looked perplexed, stunned, over the blue moon, what the fuck was he doing in the middle of us lot at the end?!

MCFC BOB said:
I did cry. And I kissed a bloke I'd never met before.

I swore profusely infront of my mum as well. Shouting 'you twatting Rag bastards!' towards empty seats, and she was too tearfilled to even care. My throat is still dead from the strange screaming noises I was making after the final whistle. I screamed directly into a big camera at the bottom of the seating area. I held hands with the old man infront of me and he screamed 'IT'S REAL, SON. IT'S REAL!' and I hugged the men to my left, behind me and infront of me. I was shouting 'NOISY NEIGHBOURS' with a bald red-faced man to everyone! I hugged my cousin, stamped my feet and kicked a few things.

Amazing.

Hahaha I loved reading that Bob. Top man!

My neighbour,who's a Wolves fan,decent bloke,hates the scum too,
was banging like fuk on the wall when Yaya scored.
At the final whistle,i opened my front door and just gave it
YEEEEEESSSSSSS,the rest of my neighbours must have thought wtf.
And yes,i shed tears,couple of Rangers pals sent me messages too,they hate the scum as much as us tbf.

All in all,great weekend,City & Celtic both getting to Cup Finals.
Won't be working many saturdays in May ;)

I echo basically most things on here, sore throat, going mental and crying, and i'm 41. But i LOVE this club sooo much that i don't care. CTID

From about the 88th minute I was forcing the words of the songs out through tears. I couldn't help it, I'm only 22 but it meant so much yesterday to beat them. The final whistle went and I fell to my seat, head in hands, eyes streaming. My Dad had to wrench me to my feet to watch the players doing the Poznan but I was overcome with emotion, I can't remember the last time I cried with happiness but yesterday was a day I'll never forget:

206642_10150160144367615_655277614_6814200_5665112_n.jpg

Pure passion above, that's me on the right and my younger brother on the left.

just reading this is setting me off again! my birthday yesterday too, don't think I'll be forgetting this one in a while.

Thank you Nelly Young, hope your watching over us again in May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.