Im going to be honest!

I am not afraid to admit it, I cried like a baby (a 6'4'' 18st baby, at that). The atmosphere was unbelievable at the end.

After making it through the sobbing stage I left the stadium and in the space of a 100-150m walk around the stadium after the game I easily hugged, high-fived or shook hands with 50-60 separate people (the walk took well over 10 minutes).

Since then, I have not stopped smiling ear to ear and I am almost looking forward to walking into the office tomorrow with the same smile on my face. In fact, I may well be ten minutes late on purpose just so every rag b4stard in my office will see me parade my gaping grin through the office.

I am still buzzing now!

I was in the same boat to,,, couldnt believe it,,, but lets hope the players show the same passion again to the end of the season and we'll all be bawling our eyes out with joy,,,hahaha,,,,, love this club so much

mockingchicken said:
I shed a tear at full time too. Wish my Dad could've been there to watch it with me but I had a feeling he was 'there' like many other blues that have passed on I'm sure.
Shed a tear with you J. He would have been a proud man yesterday.

I cried, im a girl i cry all the time but ive never cried through pride, it was the players at first, doing the poznan made me choke up a bit, then turned round n seen grown men just blubbing and hugging and sshouting and just felt absolute pride and happiness and a smiley cry came out, what a feeling. my whole body shook from 70 mins onward, couldnt keep my hands still.

i was struggling at about 93 minutes , when i started to realise what was about to happen. then at full time i went completely for a minute, then started going mental at that fucking twat ferdinand, god i hate that man. then when the lads started doing the poznan i was gone, was crying most the way to the tube

I was crying and hugging total strangers. The weight of 30 plus years felt lifted. We won, straight up, no fluke... One big band of brothers. I traveled from Austin Texas knowing I couldn't miss it. Worth every penny and all the effort. I'll be back May 14.

Funnily didn't cry at end, but welled up before game on concourse, a mixture of seeing thousands of blues well up for the game and having left my two sons on th other side of the ground. The joy of meeting back up with them after the match though was awesome

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pauldominic said:
I wasn't crying, but shouting and screaming.

Forgive me but yesterday was the best day since England won the Rugby World Cup in 2003.

Emotion is good, but we haven't won the cup yet.

I care if we win the cup but beating the rags at Wembley is a dream come true for me. I couldnt believe it when i did start it came from nowhere

I agree.

I'll scream and shout even more if we win.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 pm --<br /><br />
AustinBlue said:
I was crying and hugging total strangers. The weight of 30 plus years felt lifted. We won, straight up, no fluke... One big band of brothers. I traveled from Austin Texas knowing I couldn't miss it. Worth every penny and all the effort. I'll be back May 14.

That's what I call commitment.

Supporting City is incurable you know.

Lucky Toma said:
MCFC BOB said:
I did cry. And I kissed a bloke I'd never met before.

I swore profusely infront of my mum as well. Shouting 'you twatting Rag bastards!' towards empty seats, and she was too tearfilled to even care. My throat is still dead from the strange screaming noises I was making after the final whistle. I screamed directly into a big camera at the bottom of the seating area. I held hands with the old man infront of me and he screamed 'IT'S REAL, SON. IT'S REAL!' and I hugged the men to my left, behind me and infront of me. I was shouting 'NOISY NEIGHBOURS' with a bald red-faced man to everyone! I hugged my cousin, stamped my feet and kicked a few things.

Amazing.

Hahaha I loved reading that Bob. Top man!
I remember more now.

I cried when the players came over to do 'The Poznan'. That was a team-fan-connection right there. The tears slowly began to appear and I fell to the floor twice, head down, glasses off, hands on my face. I punched myself on the left shoulder with my right arm to make sure it was real. I looked at my mum with an expression similar to that of Frodo's when he saw Sam-wise Gamgee at the end of Lord of the Rings when they rush into where Frodo is sleeping, wearing white clothes, one by one.

I looked at my cousin and hugged him. A group of City fans came past doing 'The Conga' and I high-fived a drunk man who had been dancing with his friend at the bottom of 133, using scarves and camp poses.

But when the stadium was almost empty - me, my mum and my cousin stayed behind to let the human traffic calm down so we could get out easier. I ran to the end of my row, screaming, while avoiding the seats that stuck out. I screamed 'Ryan Giggs, Ferguson, Bobby Charlton, Matt Busby: your boys took a hell of a beating!'

What a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.