I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red_fan said:
We got away with one tonight no doubt, but it cancels out the incorrect penalty given against us that cost us two points against Newcastle at OT.

I doubt there was a thread about how corrupt the Premier League was after that decision.

ok we'll cancel them out shall we... you'd be handing back a lot of fucking trophies.

RyantheBlue said:
mancitygaz said:
RyantheBlue said:
Basically, 90% of those on this thread will ignore the second part of your response and call you a rag bastard because they know it made sense. Wait for it.
He'll get shit because he's talking out of his fucking arse and for nothing else.

One bad decision against them doesn't even scratch the surface of the shit ones for them.

The point is that he HIGHLIGHTED one bad decision. Or do you genuinely believe that pen was the only decision in 30 games that's gone against them?

Whether or not he is right or wrong, he is still a rag bastard isn't he?

de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:
daniel taylor ‏ @DTguardian
Ferguson admits Carrick caught Murphy but "we deserved that (luck) because we completely dominated the game" #MUFC #FFC

Oh, I hope Ferguson's death is slow and as drawn out as possible. With his dying breaths I hope we lift the league trophy too. SCUM.
Definition of class.

no its not, we dont want shit like this posted on here.

no more.

I agree tbh. I don't know a blue that doesn't despise Baconface, but wishing death on him is really fucking low. Give it a rest.

de niro said:
hang on a minute, this guy is a decent poster, no need to have a go at him.

there have been some proper scum on here so its nice to get a decent one.

I don't think there's anything decent about being on a City forum within 30 minutes of a rag victory talking about a shit decision given in their favour and suggesting it evens itself out over a season at $old Trafford. I'll apologise for calling him a $ad fuck and just say I find it $ad that he feels the need to be on here instead of being on a rag forum celebrating going 3 points clear of City.

And they say we're the ones who are obsessed ...

RyantheBlue said:
mancitygaz said:
RyantheBlue said:
Basically, 90% of those on this thread will ignore the second part of your response and call you a rag bastard because they know it made sense. Wait for it.
He'll get shit because he's talking out of his fucking arse and for nothing else.

One bad decision against them doesn't even scratch the surface of the shit ones for them.

The point is that he HIGHLIGHTED one bad decision. Or do you genuinely believe that pen was the only decision in 30 games that's gone against them?

Well HIGHLIGHT a few more then!..how about even half the amount of utterly shite decisions that have gone against us.

Good will overcome evil in the end. i'm convinced more than ever that we are going to do them. It will probably go to the last minute in the last game of the season however.

Blue Blood CTID said:
RyantheBlue said:
mancitygaz said:

Whether or not he is right or wrong, he is still a rag bastard isn't he?

He's a rag. But his post made a lot of sense. We scream 'corrupt' whenever it suits us. No-one batted an eye-lid when Gareth Barry took Whelan out in the box on Saturday.

RyantheBlue said:
mancitygaz said:
RyantheBlue said:

Big decision? I think it is off the top of my head. Unless you can enlighten me.

Sorry, should have mentioned the one at the Britannia v Stoke as well.

Hernandez clean through in the first 5 mins, blatantly taken out of it by Woodgate. No penalty nor no red card. Game finished 1-1. Almost certainly another 2 points dropped due to poor officiating.

And I bet there wasn't any thread started about the PL being corrupt when Balotelli stayed on the field when he kicked Parker on the head in a game against Tottenham, and then went on to win a penalty and score it.

Swings and roundabouts.

Refs bottle decisions and make terrible calls sometimes yes, but there isn't a big conspiracy within the FA to keep United at the top. How could there be when the head of the FA is the former Manchester City chairman?

Charlie Adam got a free kick that should have have been at Klanfield and Gerrard scored it despite Suarez distracting De Gea from an offside position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.