I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
de niro said:
hang on a minute, this guy is a decent poster, no need to have a go at him.

there have been some proper scum on here so its nice to get a decent one.

I don't think there's anything decent about being on a City forum within 30 minutes o:f a rag victory talking about a shit decision given in their favour and suggesting it evens itself out over a season at $old Trafford. I'll apologise for calling him a $ad fuck and just say I find it $ad that he feels the need to be on here instead of being on a rag forum celebrating going 3 points clear of City.

And they say we're the ones who are obsessed ...
^^^100%^^^

jonmcity said:
Good will overcome evil in the end. i'm convinced more than ever that we are going to do them. It will probably go to the last minute in the last game of the season however.

I would take that right now! Unfortunately, i've got a bad feeling about the arsenal weekend and us going 4 or 6pts behind, I dont think there is any comeback if the gap gets any bigger. Realistically, the only fixtures they will drop points apart from at ours is Blackburn (a), Everton (h) and Sunderland (a). Cant see QPR, Swansea (for all the good football they play), Villa and Wigan offering much resistance.

Vinniekelly said:
I got a ticket off a rag mate tonight to cheer on fulham . Bacon face walked off with his arm around webbs shoulders ! It's a joke
Probably inviting him and Oliver to his office for a glass of wine after the the game, just makes me wana puke!

MCFC BOB said:
We're more likely to notice bad decisions going against City because we naturally, as City fans, watch more City games than United games.

-- March 26th, 2012, 10:08 pm --

dancity19 said:
de niro said:
no its not, we dont want shit like this posted on here.

no more.

BOB was being sarcastic I think. He seems to have more intelligence than that.
I was being sarcastic. I think De Niro was just playing along with it.

i'd missed it so bob gave the chance to deal with it, terrible post, i think he knows now how poor it actually was.

i knew bob was "not that type" :)

de niro said:
Red_fan said:
Sorry, should have mentioned the one at the Britannia v Stoke as well.

Hernandez clean through in the first 5 mins, blatantly taken out of it by Woodgate. No penalty nor no red card. Game finished 1-1. Almost certainly another 2 points dropped due to poor officiating.

And I bet there wasn't any thread started about the PL being corrupt when Balotelli stayed on the field when he kicked Parker on the head in a game against Tottenham, and then went on to win a penalty and score it.

Swings and roundabouts.

Refs bottle decisions and make terrible calls sometimes yes, but there isn't a big conspiracy within the FA to keep United at the top. How could there be when the head of the FA is the former Manchester City chairman?

100% corrupt, they have to keep utd at the top to feed the plastics who tune in and keep sky afloat.

That's why Chelsea have won the league 3 times in the last 7 seasons?

dukyblue said:
jonmcity said:
Good will overcome evil in the end. i'm convinced more than ever that we are going to do them. It will probably go to the last minute in the last game of the season however.

I would take that right now! Unfortunately, i've got a bad feeling about the arsenal weekend and us going 4 or 6pts behind, I dont think there is any comeback if the gap gets any bigger. Realistically, the only fixtures they will drop points apart from at ours is Blackburn (a), Everton (h) and Sunderland (a). Cant see QPR, Swansea (for all the good football they play), Villa and Wigan offering much resistance.

Yes but it is possible we will find our decent away form again and not loose another game. i still think we have a chance if we draw at Arsenal.

Re: Re: I'm thinking it is corrupt

mammutly said:
fallacy said:
recon we'll get shafted by a ref in the derby .... its odds on to be honest

I worry about this. Vinnie was sent off in the FA cup game for a tackle that in any other fixture would have been a yellow card at worst.

Last week it was 5 minutes of added time against Chelsea when there had hardly been a pause in the second half.

And against Stoke, Webb was all ready to blow on 94 minutes, whistle on his lips. Then Stoke got the ball off us and he let them have another 30 seconds to see if they could snatch a winner, and then blew immediately when we got the ball back.

I know this may sound paranoid, but just watch the recording. That twat did everything he could to stop us winning that game.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

MSP said:
I just can't understand how any non-United fan with half brain can say that refs are not biased in their favor for decades.
That's probably because the people who say that are a lot more intelligent than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.