I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was a penalty. Anyone can see that.

Yes, the ref bottled it.

However, we've got to get our mind right about this (Cool Hand Luke quote).

If we continue to woman about this obvious bias, we'll be dragged into the defeatist mindset and convince ourselves that the FA really are corrupt, which of course isn't true.

It will be corruption that wins the rags the league and we can't do anything about it. Wrong. We must accept it happens and do something about it.

Just imagine when the rags are complaining about the same things in 10 years, like they used to say happened when the scousers were top dogs.

We take the piss about our wealth now and our ability to buy the league. What goes around comes around and you, Mr Ferguson, can do nowt about it.

de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:
daniel taylor ‏ @DTguardian
Ferguson admits Carrick caught Murphy but "we deserved that (luck) because we completely dominated the game" #MUFC #FFC

Oh, I hope Ferguson's death is slow and as drawn out as possible. With his dying breaths I hope we lift the league trophy too. SCUM.
Definition of class.

no its not, we dont want shit like this posted on here.

no more.

BOB was being sarcastic I think. He seems to have more intelligence than that.

We're more likely to notice bad decisions going against City because we naturally, as City fans, watch more City games than United games.<br /><br />-- March 26th, 2012, 10:08 pm --<br /><br />
dancity19 said:
de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:
Definition of class.

no its not, we dont want shit like this posted on here.

no more.

BOB was being sarcastic I think. He seems to have more intelligence than that.
I was being sarcastic. I think De Niro was just playing along with it.

MRB said:
Charlie Adam got a free kick that should have have been at Klanfield and Gerrard scored it despite Suarez distracting De Gea from an offside position.

Ohhh thats so harsh, you havent lived fella

Lol, at this thread. I knew the one Newcastle got earlier in the season to give them a 1-1 would balance out at some point.

Apparently last season Fergie bribed the linesman to allow Drogba's goal that handed Chelsea the title because 4 in a row would've looked too suspicious!

Red_fan said:
Sorry, should have mentioned the one at the Britannia v Stoke as well.

Hernandez clean through in the first 5 mins, blatantly taken out of it by Woodgate. No penalty nor no red card. Game finished 1-1. Almost certainly another 2 points dropped due to poor officiating.

And I bet there wasn't any thread started about the PL being corrupt when Balotelli stayed on the field when he kicked Parker on the head in a game against Tottenham, and then went on to win a penalty and score it.

Swings and roundabouts.

Refs bottle decisions and make terrible calls sometimes yes, but there isn't a big conspiracy within the FA to keep United at the top. How could there be when the head of the FA is the former Manchester City chairman?

100% corrupt, they have to keep utd at the top to feed the plastics who tune in and keep sky afloat.

jonmcity said:
Good will overcome evil in the end. i'm convinced more than ever that we are going to do them. It will probably go to the last minute in the last game of the season however.
You watch too many american films, mate. You'd be better off paying attention to their politics if you want a clue to the outcome of this season.

MCFC BOB said:
We're more likely to notice bad decisions going against City because we naturally, as City fans, watch more City games than United games.

exactly- the thread on RedCafe someone posted earlier said 'finally a decision goes our way'. Every team thinks that the decisions are against them as they see bad ones made week in week out. Having said that, United do seem to get a lot in their favour.

RyantheBlue said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
RyantheBlue said:
The point is that he HIGHLIGHTED one bad decision. Or do you genuinely believe that pen was the only decision in 30 games that's gone against them?

Whether or not he is right or wrong, he is still a rag bastard isn't he?

He's a rag. But his post made a lot of sense. We scream 'corrupt' whenever it suits us. No-one batted an eye-lid when Gareth Barry took Whelan out in the box on Saturday.

Shame no one leapt to the defence of the Oldham fan who pretty much said the same thing. Don't let em know they have a point blue, treat them like the shit off our shoes - same way they treat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.