I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red_fan said:
de niro said:
Red_fan said:
Sorry, should have mentioned the one at the Britannia v Stoke as well.

Hernandez clean through in the first 5 mins, blatantly taken out of it by Woodgate. No penalty nor no red card. Game finished 1-1. Almost certainly another 2 points dropped due to poor officiating.

And I bet there wasn't any thread started about the PL being corrupt when Balotelli stayed on the field when he kicked Parker on the head in a game against Tottenham, and then went on to win a penalty and score it.

Swings and roundabouts.

Refs bottle decisions and make terrible calls sometimes yes, but there isn't a big conspiracy within the FA to keep United at the top. How could there be when the head of the FA is the former Manchester City chairman?

100% corrupt, they have to keep utd at the top to feed the plastics who tune in and keep sky afloat.

That's why Chelsea have won the league 3 times in the last 7 seasons?
i commented on this earlier in the season, i said full marks to jose and co for breaking the bias, however you would have to be blind to see how they have upped their game now that we are involved.
i often have a little giggle to myself picturing
fergiescum, the sky and press media banging a table in a darkened room shouting

"OF ALL THE FUCKING TEAMS TO GET RICH WHY OH WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THEM"

HAHAHAHAHA.
tick fucking tock.

BillyShears said:
de niro said:
hang on a minute, this guy is a decent poster, no need to have a go at him.

there have been some proper scum on here so its nice to get a decent one.

I don't think there's anything decent about being on a City forum within 30 minutes of a rag victory talking about a shit decision given in their favour and suggesting it evens itself out over a season at $old Trafford. I'll apologise for calling him a $ad fuck and just say I find it $ad that he feels the need to be on here instead of being on a rag forum celebrating going 3 points clear of City.

And they say we're the ones who are obsessed ...

Thanks de niro.

Billy, I'm on a United forum too, no reason why I can't be on two at the same time. I just logged on here for a second and was amazed by the amount of pages this had reached and decided to comment. No big deal.

jp1992 said:
mcrfs said:
It isn't fucking corrupt. I hate these kind of threads. It was a shit decision. That's it.

Stoke should have had a penalty against us, and they didn't get it. I didn't see anyone claiming it was corrupt then. United had a bullshit penalty given against them at OLD TRAFFORD against Newcastle earlier on in the season.

People need some perspective. It was a tough one to give, and I think Oliver either wasn't sure, or just bottled it.

That's it. It's not Sky fucking telling him to "not see it".

Most sensible thing said on here all night a bad decision roled into a catalogue of them this season

It's kind of funny how the people who don't think there's corruption have less than 100 posts between them all.

fatbloke said:
jp1992 said:
mcrfs said:
It isn't fucking corrupt. I hate these kind of threads. It was a shit decision. That's it.

Stoke should have had a penalty against us, and they didn't get it. I didn't see anyone claiming it was corrupt then. United had a bullshit penalty given against them at OLD TRAFFORD against Newcastle earlier on in the season.

People need some perspective. It was a tough one to give, and I think Oliver either wasn't sure, or just bottled it.

That's it. It's not Sky fucking telling him to "not see it".

Most sensible thing said on here all night a bad decision roled into a catalogue of them this season

It's kind of funny how the people who don't think there's corruption have less than 100 posts between them all.

What an absolute non-comment.

I don't think there's corruption and I have nearly 10x as many posts as you.. it means nothing.

plattlaneregular said:
Yes, it was a penalty. Anyone can see that.

Yes, the ref bottled it.

However, we've got to get our mind right about this (Cool Hand Luke quote).

If we continue to woman about this obvious bias, we'll be dragged into the defeatist mindset and convince ourselves that the FA really are corrupt, which of course isn't true.

It will be corruption that wins the rags the league and we can't do anything about it. Wrong. We must accept it happens and do something about it.

Just imagine when the rags are complaining about the same things in 10 years, like they used to say happened when the scousers were top dogs.

We take the piss about our wealth now and our ability to buy the league. What goes around comes around and you, Mr Ferguson, can do nowt about it.
yup

We're better than United.

Just unlucky that they're going through the luckiest and therefore best league season in their entire history.

Next season I doubt it's even possible for them to be so lucky and I think we'll run away with it, no matter what happens this season.

VanPersie said:
Until Ferguson retires Man Utd will always get the rub of the green with referees. They fear him and generally fear old trafford.
this they are all shit scared of him the whole kit a caboodle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.