I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC BOB said:
Rodenberger10 said:
MCFC BOB said:
If the FA were corrupt, would the FA have allowed us to become the richest team in the world?
How could they stop us?
If they were 'corrupt' they could have told us the Sheikh wasn't a fit and proper person. They could have denied the paperwork we submitted for the signings of Silva, Toure, Tevez... everyone. They could have done anything to stop us being FA Cup Champions, anything at all... after all, they are "corrupt".
Jeez, me agreeing with MCFC BOB.
No offence.

MCFC BOB said:
Rodenberger10 said:
MCFC BOB said:
If the FA were corrupt, would the FA have allowed us to become the richest team in the world?
How could they stop us?
If they were 'corrupt' they could have told us the Sheikh wasn't a fit and proper person. They could have denied the paperwork we submitted for the signings of Silva, Toure, Tevez... everyone. They could have done anything to stop us being FA Cup Champions, anything at all... after all, they are "corrupt".

bad attempt on sarcasm. They can only be corrupt in areas when there's no appeals ;)

jonmcity said:
dukyblue said:
jonmcity said:
Good will overcome evil in the end. i'm convinced more than ever that we are going to do them. It will probably go to the last minute in the last game of the season however.

I would take that right now! Unfortunately, i've got a bad feeling about the arsenal weekend and us going 4 or 6pts behind, I dont think there is any comeback if the gap gets any bigger. Realistically, the only fixtures they will drop points apart from at ours is Blackburn (a), Everton (h) and Sunderland (a). Cant see QPR, Swansea (for all the good football they play), Villa and Wigan offering much resistance.

Yes but it is possible we will find our decent away form again and not loose another game. i still think we have a chance if we draw at Arsenal.

I think that depends on next weeks results. I think blackburn could get something off them, they have a decent record against them at Ewood. If that happens, a point at back where we are (assuming we win vs sunderland and them vs QPR) with the toughest away game out of the way.

All ifs, buts and maybes.

If we dont win it this year, then i'm convinced we will next year. This could be our 1992 moment, when united blew the title to leeds. They had spent a relative fortune over those previous couple of years (Bruce, Pallister, Ince, Schmeichel, Wallace etc etc) and blew it over the last few weeks (didnt them get beat at bottom of the table west ham or something?). Anyway, the Premier League started the following year, and the rest is history.

RyantheBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:
Rodenberger10 said:
How could they stop us?
No offence.
One rung up the ladder.

MSP said:
MCFC BOB said:
Rodenberger10 said:
How could they stop us?

bad attempt on sarcasm. They can only be corrupt in areas when there's no appeals ;)
They could deny the appeals, after all, they are 'corrupt'.

RyantheBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:
Rodenberger10 said:
How could they stop us?
No offence.

how can the sheik not be a fit and proper person to take over??

they couldn't do anything to stop it, that's why they didn't. now they'll go into overload to deny us anything.

Doesn't matter we will overcome anything they can throw at us. We are still very much in this. Yes we need a couple of great away wins but we are very capable of that. The rags i know are not as convinced as some of the city fans on hear that its all over. they know they are not good enough to win all their remaining games.

ban-mcfc said:
RyantheBlue said:
MCFC BOB said:
No offence.

they couldn't do anything to stop it, that's why they didn't. now they'll go into overload to deny us anything.
They didn't deny us those things listed because they are not a corrupt organisation. The head of the FA is an ex-City chairman, yet everyone seems to think the FA wants us to lose the plot.

MCFC BOB said:
ban-mcfc said:
RyantheBlue said:
No offence.

They didn't deny us those things listed because they are not a corrupt organisation. The head of the FA is an ex-City chairman, yet everyone seems to think the FA wants us to lose the plot.

Oh jeez, I'm in love.

MCFC BOB said:
ban-mcfc said:
RyantheBlue said:
No offence.

those things listed they wouldn't have been able to get away with. if it gets blown open then they're fucked, they have to be subtle.

tonight if that had been given it would have put us back in the driving seat. are you telling me the best referee so far this year and the only one we've been praising doesn't give that after being perfectly placed?

ANY and i mean ANY other team gives that foul away and he's blowing.

it's a farce mate and i'm considering giving up.

MCFC BOB said:
Rodenberger10 said:
MCFC BOB said:
How could they stop us?
Ahh but that is to do with legal system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.