I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red_fan said:
Sorry, should have mentioned the one at the Britannia v Stoke as well.

Hernandez clean through in the first 5 mins, blatantly taken out of it by Woodgate. No penalty nor no red card. Game finished 1-1. Almost certainly another 2 points dropped due to poor officiating.

And I bet there wasn't any thread started about the PL being corrupt when Balotelli stayed on the field when he kicked Parker on the head in a game against Tottenham, and then went on to win a penalty and score it.

Swings and roundabouts.

Refs bottle decisions and make terrible calls sometimes yes, but there isn't a big conspiracy within the FA to keep United at the top. How could there be when the head of the FA is the former Manchester City chairman?
Oh yes that got a lot of attention, first bit of 'luck' all season and guess what? Mario gets a 4 game ban because '6 inches away' Webb missed the incident.

Make of it what you will.

ban-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
ban-mcfc said:
how can the sheik not be a fit and proper person to take over??

they couldn't do anything to stop it, that's why they didn't. now they'll go into overload to deny us anything.
They didn't deny us those things listed because they are not a corrupt organisation. The head of the FA is an ex-City chairman, yet everyone seems to think the FA wants us to lose the plot.

those things listed they wouldn't have been able to get away with. if it gets blown open then they're fucked, they have to be subtle.

You're saying tonight was subtle then? It was watched by millions of people and to be honest, I think it should have been a penalty. That's apparently the FA's 'corruption' right on show in front of millions of people. Subtle.

Why would they deny Sheikh Mansour? He adds to their coffers, corruption will never be so obvious as to deny a takeover but it's more subtle an involves keeping the club that make the paymasters(sky) the most money at the top and that is the rags.

To deny it now is ridiculous it's time to expose it for what it is as it's blighted our game since Sky arrived.

MCFC BOB said:
ban-mcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
They didn't deny us those things listed because they are not a corrupt organisation. The head of the FA is an ex-City chairman, yet everyone seems to think the FA wants us to lose the plot.

those things listed they wouldn't have been able to get away with. if it gets blown open then they're fucked, they have to be subtle.

You're saying tonight was subtle then? It was watched by millions of people and to be honest, I think it should have been a penalty. That's apparently the FA's 'corruption' right on show in front of millions of people. Subtle.

the ref will take the blame mostly, the media will do their rag love in and ignore it.

the people behind it who told him what to do will still be in the shadows and football will go on.

if they stopped city doing anything through the business side that's perfectly legal then it will be blow open.

The refs are definitely biased in favour of United. It's why they are always found out it Europe. No English refs or English FA to protect 'Brand Manchester United'. If this League was fair and just I believe they would be outside the top 4, at least this season. Look at Chelsea's result earlier in the season at OT, TWO BLATANT OFFSIDE GOALS for United. Of course human error is part of refereeing but not so much error in nearly every game, no matter who is doing the reffing.

I wish a genuinely Independent newspaper or journalist from abroad would do an investigation into this.

rastus said:
MCFC BOB said:
Rodenberger10 said:
How could they stop us?
If they were 'corrupt' they could have told us the Sheikh wasn't a fit and proper person. They could have denied the paperwork we submitted for the signings of Silva, Toure, Tevez... everyone. They could have done anything to stop us being FA Cup Champions, anything at all... after all, they are "corrupt".
Ahh but that is to do with legal system
A legal system they could pay to have a loophole put in to, after all, they are 'corrupt'.

---

kiam06 said:
Why would they deny Sheikh Mansour? He adds to their coffers, corruption will never be so obvious as to deny a takeover but it's more subtle an involves keeping the club that make the paymasters(sky) the most money at the top and that is the rags.

To deny it now is ridiculous it's time to expose it for what it is as it's blighted our game since Sky arrived.
Sky is an awful organisation, you are right. But the Sheikh and City's newfound success is great for them - generates so much money for them, more popularity, everything.

i don't think its corrupt, but Man U get A LOT of decision there way.

its rubbish how some people saying the Newcastle penalty evens itself out. People only remember that Newcastle incident because its very rare that a ref makes a daft decision against Man U.

Only two weeks ago, West Brom had a clear penalty denied at OT, and then the ref has no hesitation giving a pen to Man U minutes later.

Before that, Man U were handed two pens at Chelsea, Kompany red card in the FA Cup, Wigan had a man sent off for doing nothing. I'm sure there are many more I could think off.

Look at last season. Even MOTD put together a compilation.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpWsLit5Wdc[/youtube]

MCFC BOB said:
rastus said:
MCFC BOB said:
If they were 'corrupt' they could have told us the Sheikh wasn't a fit and proper person. They could have denied the paperwork we submitted for the signings of Silva, Toure, Tevez... everyone. They could have done anything to stop us being FA Cup Champions, anything at all... after all, they are "corrupt".
Ahh but that is to do with legal system
A legal system they could pay to have a loophole put in to, after all, they are 'corrupt'.

---

kiam06 said:

Sky is an awful organisation, you are right. But the Sheikh and City's newfound success is great for them - generates so much money for them, more popularity, everything.

Luckily we are now under EU law, which is corrupt but not as corrupt as the corporate UK corruption which is more corrupt than the corrupt diners at No10
who corruptedly obtained a corrupt 5% income tax discount. Is corruptedly a real word?

intheknow! said:
The refs are definitely biased in favour of United. It's why they are always found out it Europe. No English refs or English FA to protect 'Brand Manchester United'. If this League was fair and just I believe they would be outside the top 4, at least this season. Look at Chelsea's result earlier in the season at OT, TWO BLATANT OFFSIDE GOALS for United. Of course human error is part of refereeing but not so much error in nearly every game, no matter who is doing the reffing.

I wish a genuinely Independent newspaper or journalist from abroad would do an investigation into this.

They were average in prem last year aswell but got to the champions league final so the referees in europe argument doesnt hold much weight if you look beyond this season...

intheknow! said:

Sorry, I hate the fuckers but 'always found out in Europe' ?

Haven't they just been in 3 of the last 4 European Cup Finals?

As I remarked earlier we have to change our mindset on this and do something about it. If we keep accepting, rightly or wrongly, there is an Agenda out there it is always something to fall back on and woman about.

We have the resources to deal with it so deal with it now, not in 2 years when they've cheated another 2 titles.

For the first time since the 80s (and I'm not kidding here we were above them in 1990) we could and should be pushing them aside and moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.