I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatbloke said:
jp1992 said:
mcrfs said:
It isn't fucking corrupt. I hate these kind of threads. It was a shit decision. That's it.

Stoke should have had a penalty against us, and they didn't get it. I didn't see anyone claiming it was corrupt then. United had a bullshit penalty given against them at OLD TRAFFORD against Newcastle earlier on in the season.

People need some perspective. It was a tough one to give, and I think Oliver either wasn't sure, or just bottled it.

That's it. It's not Sky fucking telling him to "not see it".

Most sensible thing said on here all night a bad decision roled into a catalogue of them this season

It's kind of funny how the people who don't think there's corruption have less than 100 posts between them all.
oh ffs

fatbloke said:
jp1992 said:
mcrfs said:
It isn't fucking corrupt. I hate these kind of threads. It was a shit decision. That's it.

Stoke should have had a penalty against us, and they didn't get it. I didn't see anyone claiming it was corrupt then. United had a bullshit penalty given against them at OLD TRAFFORD against Newcastle earlier on in the season.

People need some perspective. It was a tough one to give, and I think Oliver either wasn't sure, or just bottled it.

That's it. It's not Sky fucking telling him to "not see it".

Most sensible thing said on here all night a bad decision roled into a catalogue of them this season

It's kind of funny how the people who don't think there's corruption have less than 100 posts between them all.

You mean I should wait until I have 5000+ posts before expressing my opinion?

Re: Re: I'm thinking it is corrupt

Pingu the Penguin said:
The re's aren't corrupt. The real scandal here tho is they ARE shit, and absolutely nothing is done about it

Yes that too. But they are corrupt as well... They must be.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

mcrfs said:
fatbloke said:
jp1992 said:

No mate, it means your opinion is wrong.
I am superior to you in every way because I have loads more posts.

RyantheBlue said:
fatbloke said:
jp1992 said:

What an absolute non-comment.

I don't think there's corruption and I have nearly 10x as many posts as you.. it means nothing.

Bang on, me too.

mcrfs said:
fatbloke said:
jp1992 said:

or just fuck off back to ragcafe.

Rodenberger10 said:
MCFC BOB said:
If the FA were corrupt, would the FA have allowed us to become the richest team in the world?
How could they stop us?
If they were 'corrupt' they could have told us the Sheikh wasn't a fit and proper person. They could have denied the paperwork we submitted for the signings of Silva, Toure, Tevez... everyone. They could have done anything to stop us being FA Cup Champions, anything at all... after all, they are "corrupt".

mcrfs said:
fatbloke said:
jp1992 said:

you are on a city board, you must of expected it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.