I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancitygaz said:
RyantheBlue said:
de niro said:
They get to finals because they are drawn v minnows , this year they couldn't even manage to beat them . Pmsl.
Good point, like that year they reached the final and beat AC Milan at the San Siro to do it.. that year they won it and beat Barcelona over two legs.

Fucking minnows.
The difference being that they were quite good then.

I was referring to de niro's post where he said 'the reason they get to finals is because of minnows'.. so obviously he would disagree with you.

RyantheBlue said:
de niro said:
They get to finals because they are drawn v minnows , this year they couldn't even manage to beat them . Pmsl.
Good point, like that year they reached the final and beat AC Milan at the San Siro to do it.. that year they won it and beat Barcelona over two legs.

Fucking minnows.

European Cup Winners 1970

Ahh your above post explains

the refs are intimidated at the swamp. there is no doubt about it, there is something wrong here, it has to be addressed. surely it cant carry on, i told my mrs im not watching the 2nd half bcoz thats when rags start getting the penalties, i was wrong yep, but it was just as good for them.. how i despise that club

MCFC BOB said:
de niro said:
And we're "minnows"? And Liverpool are "minnows"?

Lol, a bent ref saw us off mate, we gave 3 goal start abd they still shit it.
Liverpool are minnows.

RyantheBlue said:
mancitygaz said:
RyantheBlue said:

Fucking minnows.
The difference being that they were quite good then.

I was referring to de niro's post where he said 'the reason they get to finals is because of minnows'.. so obviously he would disagree with you.
I don't really care who agrees with me or doesn't mate, the fact is they are not the team they were yet seem to be getting every bit of help possible to keep them at the top.

Well I have to sleep , try and behave lads and lasses and go easy on our rags members, they are shitting it and will say anything to deflect from the fact they are shit.

Night x x

rossie said:
the refs are intimidated at the swamp. there is no doubt about it, there is something wrong here, it has to be addressed. surely it cant carry on, i told my mrs im not watching the 2nd half bcoz thats when rags start getting the penalties, i was wrong yep, but it was just as good for them.. how i despise that club
Foreign refs aren't though, so what's up with our refs?

de niro said:
Well I have to sleep , try and behave lads and lasses and go easy on our rags members, they are shitting it and will say anything to deflect from the fact they are shit.

Night x x

cant see how you'll sleep dreaming bunch of referees fuckying your fat arse all over :-)

de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:
de niro said:

Liverpool are minnows.
Leicester, Notts. County, Aston Villa, Reading, Manchester United, Stoke.

All minnows apart from the last two if you seriously think Liverpool are minnows.

MCFC BOB said:
de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:

Liverpool are minnows.
Leicester, Notts. County, Aston Villa, Reading, Manchester United, Stoke.

All minnows apart from the last two if you seriously think Liverpool are minnows.

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.