I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an agenda by default. The officials are afraid of Fergie so they're bias by default. Bobby needs to start screaming in their faces. Either that or Mr Bernstein should be having a few basic rules covering what happens when a manager seeks to bully a referee. It should mean an automatic five game ban. And if it happens again after that, they should dock points.

There is no corruption. After nearly every game when we don't get the result we are looking for, be it ours or theirs, we start to cry.

Yes, it was poor call, but we need to not have 35 page dossier, bleating about how hard done by we are. We watch a lot more of their games than other teams and therefore try to judge, jury and executioner.

Let's focus on the next game and sorting out our away from as opposed to whining.

hkcityblue said:
There is no corruption. After nearly every game when we don't get the result we are looking for, be it ours or theirs, we start to cry.

Yes, it was poor call, but we need to not have 35 page dossier, bleating about how hard done by we are. We watch a lot more of their games than other teams and therefore try to judge, jury and executioner.

Let's focus on the next game and sorting out our away from as opposed to whining.

City fans aren't the only ones saying the rags get way over their fair share of decisions and there are stats to back it up

But anyway, yes about theI totally agree with the OP on the away form thing. We need to recover the initiative because these fornicators are there for the taking.

mammutly said:
Stone wall penalty for Fulham. No question whatsoever and it is not given!

why not apply Occam's Razor instead?

the referee and his team are just INEPT!

for those with other ideas, here's a beautiful scene in cinematic history:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9cLr7OR-A[/youtube]

neutral, decent referees, and regardless of all our struggles we're 12 points clear right now if not more

Someone needs to put together all these incidents and send it to newspapers, Radio 5 etc...they are happening week in week out at the moment.

Such incidents and the balance of them in United's favour are calling into question the very integrity of the Premier League.

In Italy similar scandals were proven to have taken place. Why should we suppose we are immune from such corruption?

Seeing it first time I thought good tackle....so did every commentator on ESPN

On the reply it was a penalty, no doubt.

But I can understand why the ref fucked up.

No conspiracy. Stop it with this shit. it was a bad decision thats all.

This conspiracy shit is getting old.

its in our own hands and we will succeed<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm --<br /><br />
Tueartlad said:
Someone needs to put together all these incidents and send it to newspapers, Radio 5 etc...they are happening week in week out at the moment.

They have and it makes us look silly

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/

Good above post showing the decisions table. We sound like pathetic whiney babies. See my post 4 to 5 posts up for details.
BigBarry said:
Seeing it first time I thought good tackle....so did every commentator on ESPN

On the reply it was a penalty, no doubt.

But I can understand why the ref fucked up.

No conspiracy. Stop it with this shit. it was a bad decision thats all.

This conspiracy shit is getting old.

its in our own hands and we will succeed

-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm --

Tueartlad said:

They have and it makes us look silly

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.