I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyantheBlue said:
fatbloke said:
jp1992 said:
Most sensible thing said on here all night a bad decision roled into a catalogue of them this season

It's kind of funny how the people who don't think there's corruption have less than 100 posts between them all.

What an absolute non-comment.

I don't think there's corruption and I have nearly 10x as many posts as you.. it means nothing.

You're the exception rather than the rule, just see this thread for proof. We're not all wrong mate. You just need to open your eyes and stop being so naive. I'll await your response when we get screwed by another referee in the derby game.

De Niro.

like-ostrich.jpg

135329226_conspiracy_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

I'm going to sit back and enjoy the FA showing impartiality when they take retrospective action and hand out the 4 match ban over the next few days.

de niro said:
RyantheBlue said:
de niro said:
They get to finals because they are drawn v minnows , this year they couldn't even manage to beat them . Pmsl.
Good point, like that year they reached the final and beat AC Milan at the San Siro to do it.. that year they won it and beat Barcelona over two legs.

Fucking minnows.

Ac are not what they were and if we didn't play anyone till barca I'd fancy our chances.

Yeah, because we did so well against Napoli, Bayern and Sporting

BillyShears said:
Red_fan said:
We got away with one tonight no doubt, but it cancels out the incorrect penalty given against us that cost us two points against Newcastle at OT.

I doubt there was a thread about how corrupt the Premier League was after that decision.

Fuck off pal. It'd take a decade of decisions against you at $old Trafford to "cancel out" all the shite ones you do get.

Now explain to me why after a rag victory you're on a City forum. $ad fuck springs to mind.

^^^A thousand times this^^^

I was watching the game here in the U.S. and it was a clear penalty and even the commentators agreed. I think the ref, being the youngest in the EPL, just didn't have the cahonies to point to the penalty spot at Old Trafford. What a dweeb!

Lucky Toma said:
BillyShears said:
Red_fan said:
We got away with one tonight no doubt, but it cancels out the incorrect penalty given against us that cost us two points against Newcastle at OT.

I doubt there was a thread about how corrupt the Premier League was after that decision.

Fuck off pal. It'd take a decade of decisions against you at $old Trafford to "cancel out" all the shite ones you do get.

Now explain to me why after a rag victory you're on a City forum. $ad fuck springs to mind.

^^^A thousand times this^^^

you can just tell how much theyre gonna hurt when the tide turns<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:00 am --<br /><br />
Kippaxgirl said:
I was watching the game here in the U.S. and it was a clear penalty and even the commentators agreed. I think the ref, being the youngest in the EPL, just didn't have the cahonies to point to the penalty spot at Old Trafford. What a dweeb!
kahonies is exactly what it was (or lack of) KG....dont let anyone tell you it was part of the agenda.....our time will come

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
OH MY FUCKING GOD. I thought we were past this paranoia phase. Get real people, focus on us not them or referees.

At the end of April we can focus on City, them and refs as we witness 6 man City lose 0-1 to a penalty given for a Rooney goal line clearance.

Then they can play their Status Quo songs and sing 'Championees' like the obnoxious bunch of cunts they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.