I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last minute at old trafford,the ref bottled it,fearing a fergie tongue lashing.

I admit defeat .. we are being robbed !!

The number of posts and threads are alarming at why we can`t win the League and most are being aimed at this conspiracy theory,that refs and A.N.Other are against our club M.C.F.C.
I have defended refs,the F.A.,Sky,the media and other people who see us as the whipping boys for propoganda,which I have slated as bolloocks !!!
WOW !!
How my vision has been challenged and finally beaten to death with a fucking big stick,after witnessing one of the worst cases of cheating by any referee,after seeing the "non penalty" at the scum last night.
I truly despair at this blatant case/s of corruption within our game and am now a fully paid up Member of the defeatist brigade,due to abysmal decisions going against us.
I finally hold my hand up and admit defeat ... we are being robbed of a fair and proper means of winning the PL,certainly for this year !!!

Re: I admit defeat .. we are being robbed !!

Funnily enough, I went the other way. Agreed it was an appalling, but typical, decision at the swamp but how shit were United ? Very, very nervy. In fact, more so than I can remember seeing them. I now know that we really are getting to them and any team that gets at them, as some will have to, stands a decent chance of getting a result.

Wreckless Alec said:
Funnily enough, I went the other way. Agreed it was an appalling, but typical, decision at the swamp but how shit were United ? Very, very nervy. In fact, more so than I can remember seeing them. I now know that we really are getting to them and any team that gets at them, as some will have to, stands a decent chance of getting a result.

The number of times Dembele ran past Carrick as if he was simply not there was astonishing. Yet...Darke and McManaman (commentators our side) were praising Carrick, and saying he's a shoe in for the England squad.

It borders on comedy sometimes.

Besides that, to be fair, and honest, Fulham didn't 'get at them' at all. Dembele did a few times, but United were just flat out shite in general. We should all stop caring and watch Water Polo if we lose the league to those cunts.

Wreckless Alec said:
Been saying it all season. It's a shame so few actually try to beat them.

prairiemoon said:
Wreckless Alec said:
Been saying it all season. It's a shame so few actually try to beat them.

teams who attack them and get in their faces do well because they get nervous. teams who decide to sit back and defend get dicked on. see norwich when they levelled then decided to just sit back and get battered for the last 10 minutes. its irritating to watch because more sides could get something if they just had the bottle to attack them.

BigBarry said:
Seeing it first time I thought good tackle....so did every commentator on ESPN

On the reply it was a penalty, no doubt.

But I can understand why the ref fucked up.

No conspiracy. Stop it with this shit. it was a bad decision thats all.

This conspiracy shit is getting old.

its in our own hands and we will succeed

-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm --

Tueartlad said:
Someone needs to put together all these incidents and send it to newspapers, Radio 5 etc...they are happening week in week out at the moment.

They have and it makes us look silly

http://www.debatabledecisions.com/
Sorry I shouted pen straight away,it was a dreadful decision.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
how about Barry on saturday?

evened itself out.
If that would of been given on Saturday it would of done us a favour and made us have a go with plenty of time left.
Last night there were a couple of minutes left and that would have been game over.

Just watched the highlights to see what all the fuss was about, no doubt it was a penalty but Kelly's handball in the box was a penalty too according to the rules. Just be thankful your not stuck watching the Hyundai A league week in week out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.