I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
gazinho said:
Warren my old red pal, really cant be arsed getting into a full blown debate about your preferential treatment off referees, I just wanted to get your opinion on the fact that wayne 'wazza' 'the white pele' 'not a scouse bastard' rooney has managed to completely avoid so much as a booking in nearly 30 games this season.

Does that suggest a tiny bit of bias to you???
Don't be silly, he's a paragon of virtue
Just ask Wigan's James McArthy

Thats just silly squirty everyone knows that Clattenburg saw the incident and nothing happened, god next you'll be telling me you saw it on tv and it looked like 'the paragon' caught McCarthy!

Bezz

I agree that it is shocking what he gets away with, but there are a lot of players who get away with the same. Carroll, for one.

The FA should be clamping down on it - if you swore at a referee in non league football as they do, you'd be off... it should be no different.

warren_richards04 said:
Mouldens - any I was there when Richards made a bad tackle that could have been deemed a red.

It's intepretation etc.

Sorry, I just don't like hypothetical situations being peddled as fact.
That wasn't the same game where Evra poleaxed him with a straight arm across the chin<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:34 pm --<br /><br />
gazinho said:
squirtyflower said:
gazinho said:
Warren my old red pal, really cant be arsed getting into a full blown debate about your preferential treatment off referees, I just wanted to get your opinion on the fact that wayne 'wazza' 'the white pele' 'not a scouse bastard' rooney has managed to completely avoid so much as a booking in nearly 30 games this season.

Does that suggest a tiny bit of bias to you???
Don't be silly, he's a paragon of virtue
Just ask Wigan's James McArthy

Thats just silly squirty everyone knows that Clattenburg saw the incident and nothing happened, god next you'll be telling me you saw it on tv and it looked like 'the paragon' caught McCarthy!
Wooney couldn't possibly have elbowed the Wigan diver otherwise he surely would have been off, surely.

Having read through all these posts where all and sundry seem to believe the league is really corrupt, why don't everyone then send a petition to parliament or whatever body has oversight responsibility of the premiership?

warren_richards04 said:
Mouldens - any I was there when Richards made a bad tackle that could have been deemed a red.

It's intepretation etc.

You don't seem to like anything that may disagree with your cosy view do you ?

I'd suggest you just go somewhere where they do agree with you, like a pub, or your armchair when another red fiasco is showing on the box !

MouldensChippy said:
warren_richards04 said:

It's intepretation etc.

I'd suggest you just go somewhere where they do agree with you, like a pub, or your armchair when another red fiasco is showing on the box !
I'm yet to get my reply as to whether he was actually at the game, though he has a history of ignoring posts

squirtyflower said:
MouldensChippy said:
warren_richards04 said:

It's intepretation etc.

I'm yet to get my reply as to whether he was actually at the game, though he has a history of ignoring posts

Im not sure if he's ignored my post yet, im excited in case I get a reply wooooooooooooooooo

Mouldens

No, I'm just criticising the fact that you use something that hasn't happened as a basis for your point.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:40 am --<br /><br />squirty

I ignored your question because it's got nothing to do with the topic - why is it of interest to you?

BezzMCFC said:
Gingerbreadman said:
Having read through all these posts where all and sundry seem to believe the league is really corrupt, why don't everyone then send a petition to parliament or whatever body has oversight responsibility of the premiership?

haha asif they are rags aswell.

Surely everybody knows both the FA and parliament are corrupt. As is UEFA, FFP is just another scheme to protect the chosen few. All guided by the money.....

Look how the FA fawned over Rooney's red card for England!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.