I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ardwick - I tend to agree, but I also think Fulham would probably have got it had they have been at home.

Having said that, the movement of the ball was key I think.

ardwickboy said:
Everyone seems shocked that the penalty wasen't given and most off my red friends said they would have got the penalty if that was the other way round.

Added to this fact, Fulham would have been down to 10 men if Dembele had gone through Giggs like Giggs did through him !

MouldensChippy said:
ardwickboy said:
Everyone seems shocked that the penalty wasen't given and most off my red friends said they would have got the penalty if that was the other way round.

Added to this fact, Fulham would have been down to 10 men if Dembele had gone through Giggs like Giggs did through him !

no they wouldnt, it was never a red card tackle

warren_richards04 said:
Mouldens - why state something like that, when you have no real idea what would have happened?

Because I was there when Kompany got sent off for not even touching anyone... Was you ?

Warren my old red pal, really cant be arsed getting into a full blown debate about your preferential treatment off referees, I just wanted to get your opinion on the fact that wayne 'wazza' 'the white pele' 'not a scouse bastard' rooney has managed to completely avoid so much as a booking in nearly 30 games this season.

Does that suggest a tiny bit of bias to you???

gazinho said:
Warren my old red pal, really cant be arsed getting into a full blown debate about your preferential treatment off referees, I just wanted to get your opinion on the fact that wayne 'wazza' 'the white pele' 'not a scouse bastard' rooney has managed to completely avoid so much as a booking in nearly 30 games this season.

Don't be silly, he's a paragon of virtue
Just ask Wigan's James McArthy

gazinho said:

Every game he is in the refs face effing and blinding, he is a typical scouse sewer rat.

Mouldens - any I was there when Richards made a bad tackle that could have been deemed a red.

It's intepretation etc.

Sorry, I just don't like hypothetical situations being peddled as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.