I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-mcfc said:
naming the odd exception doesn't support an argument against an agenda. the rule however does support the agenda and how many times have they got away with stuff or been gifted decisions?

the amount of shit that's come our way this season, yes there's been 1 or 2 going our way but on the whole we've been done quite a few times.

like someone said, to beat that lot to the title you need to do it by 10 points at least. how many times does it have to happen before people start waking up?

some of us on here have been saying it for some time and since it's got worse.

Agree 100%, its obvious that we are wasting our time trying to have a debate with rags on a Manchester City forum. Please can we ban these blinkered idiots from our forum?

eshiers1 said:
sjk2008 said:
fatbloke said:
Gladly mate,

1. 2-2 Fulham (A) - Foul on Dzeko leading to the equaliser
2. 1-6 Scum (A) - Richards none penalty
3. 3-1 Wolves (H) - 66% possession for us (14 fouls made, 6 against)
4. 1-1 Liverpool (A) - Reina handball outside box, Balo sent off for Skrtel elbowing him
5. 2-1 Chelsea (A) - Silva none penalty, Lescott penalty given & Meireles persistant fouling no booking
6. 0-0 WBA (A) - Balotelli goal disallowed when onside
7. 1-0 Sunderland (A) - Their goal was 5 yard offside
8. FA Cup - Kompany red
9. Carling Cup - Richards penalty for handball
10. 0-1 Wigan (A) - Handball with Aguero clean through
11. 1-0 Everton (A) - Foul on Dzeko for their goal, Lescott none penalty and Drenth GBH
12. 2-1 Chelsea (H) - Foul on Barry for their goal
13. 3-0 Liverpool (H) - Barry sent off for Agger running into him

There's a few more too but I've done what I said I would and more.

Impressive list. Although IMO a few debatable ones in there.

WBA - Can't remember whether is was Balo or Aguero but I'm sure one of them was offside interfering with play.
CHELSEA (A) - The Lescott penalty was no different to the Essien penalty a few weeks ago
LIVERPOOL (H) - Barry's was a clear block on Agger. Be honest with yourself there.

Warren, can you come up with a list to run parralel with fatblokes? Before you start, I am not suggesting only a list equal to that of fatblokes will put this debate to bed - i'm just curious as to what you could respond with in terms of decisions against United (the ones I'm aware of are Hernandez @ Stoke, Rio @ Newcastle & Valencia @ Etihad).

add to your list sunderland one - 5 yards offside, nothing like a bit of exaggeration to make your point!

your stat about wolves possession is completely meaningless without you reviewing every foul to see if it was correct, possission=/= fouls

kompanys tackle was a red by todays laws, every ref would have given itbalo's goal at wba was offside, aguero clearly active in the build up

barry v liverpool was a clear second yellow

if this is the case then .....
please explian why glenn johnson got absolutely no sanction from the ref or FA for his tackle in the FA cup game????????

Wiggum22 said:
inbetween said:
Wiggum22 said:
The 'rags' ( and that really is a pathetic name for us ) don't get ALL the decisions - take off the tinfoil hat.

Agreed that our side isn't as superior on the pitch as it has been over the years. We have however been putting our chances away against sides in the league and that has what has got us top, not the refeeres.

Should we win the title, I will not give a toss what 'real' football fans think - I'll be busy celebrating with fellow supporters.

WTF are 'Real' football fans anway ? Am I not one beacuse I follow a side in Red from Trafford ??

So how come a STONEWALL penalty isn't given against you when it matters. The same for Kompany, he tackles and gets the ball and gets sent off!

How come 2 years ago we played at OT and the game went into the 8th minute where a winning goal was scored, add up the minutes and it was scored in the 8th minute of 7 minutes of added time.

How come Giggs can get away with a similar to Kompany straight red but gets a booking?

How come Wayne Rooney can foulmouth officials and doesn't even get a mention whereas Balotelli only needs to walk near a player to get a yellow.

How come United somehow get 2 penalties in consecutive games, a never before set record in decades.

Whereas we get our team decimated by referees, goals, handballs all that shouldn't of stood. We would of walked this league if it had been fair!

How come Giggs can get away with a similar to Kompany straight red but gets a booking?
Not seen it on TV yet but 'similar you say !?
In the FA cup game, Giggs went straight through the back of Aguero off the floor, no booking, yet Kompany was red carded for something only Rooney appealed for, that even Graham Poll or someone said was harsh.

How come Wayne Rooney can foulmouth officials and doesn't even get a mention whereas Balotelli only needs to walk near a player to get a yellow.
Rooney isn't the only one that swears at officials. Refs would be booking players left, right and centre. Having said that, would have expected at least a couple of yellow cards to be fair. As for Balotelli, he's clearly a victim of refs out to get him ! If thats sarcastic, you only have to look at our game away at West Brom last season, he appealed for a free kick and put his arms up as if to say 'free kick!?' and got booked, where as Rooney et al get away with swearing, degrading and bullying officials, and swearing at a referee often warrants a red card. I'm not saying your the only team that do it, but by God you do get away with some verbal abuse being dished out.

KOMPANY'S TACKLE WASN'T A RED BY LAW YOU RAG NITWIT.

at the time 2 footed tackles weren't reds in the rule book, it was all about having control over your tackle (WHICH KOMPANY FUCKING DID). since then we've seen countless tackles with two feet and people have been saying "why was kompany sent off for less than that!?" so the FArce have now said all 2 footed tackles are reds.

and for all you thinking it's just city fans moaning, my coventry fan mate text me straight after the penalty decision, the text just read..."FUCKING JOKE!! SURELY NOT ANOTHER ONE??".

Officials, Other teams and Corruption

It's all bollocks. There was none of this in the first part of the season. No moaning about officials, and if there was, it didn't really matter because we were scoring for fun and winning games at a canter.

Then the side lost it's way. And then the excuses started. Yes we missed Yaya and Vinnie, but the rags lost Vidic and (arguably at the beginning of the season) Scholes, and they've had others out too.

No point blaming others or looking for excuses. Fact is we've had our chances and not taken them. We go into every game with 90 minutes of play to score at least a couple of goals, but since 5th November, we haven't scored more than 1 away goal in any league game.

That's not down to a ref not giving Fulham a pen at OT, it's nothing to do with Mario being banned for an obvious stamp and I'd even suggest it's nothing to do with Tevez' non appearance.

#Together (sic) we have failed away from home. Simple as that. It's a bit like being obvious relegation candidates saying "We have to start winning" It never happens does it?

I really hope we can win these games and prove the doubters wrong. We will win all our home games, somehow, even the derby, but the away games are the killers at the moment.

clarkie_ni said:
eshiers1 said:
sjk2008 said:

WBA - Can't remember whether is was Balo or Aguero but I'm sure one of them was offside interfering with play.
CHELSEA (A) - The Lescott penalty was no different to the Essien penalty a few weeks ago
LIVERPOOL (H) - Barry's was a clear block on Agger. Be honest with yourself there.

Warren, can you come up with a list to run parralel with fatblokes? Before you start, I am not suggesting only a list equal to that of fatblokes will put this debate to bed - i'm just curious as to what you could respond with in terms of decisions against United (the ones I'm aware of are Hernandez @ Stoke, Rio @ Newcastle & Valencia @ Etihad).

add to your list sunderland one - 5 yards offside, nothing like a bit of exaggeration to make your point!

your stat about wolves possession is completely meaningless without you reviewing every foul to see if it was correct, possission=/= fouls

kompanys tackle was a red by todays laws, every ref would have given itbalo's goal at wba was offside, aguero clearly active in the build up

please explian why glenn johnson got absolutely no sanction from the ref or FA for his tackle in the FA cup game????????

johnsons was also a red, mason clearly saw the incident (so no chance of fa review) as he gave us a throw in, he just got the 2 footed part completely wrong on that occaision, unlucky i guess

squirtyflower said:
warren_richards04 said:
Enjoy your tainted title victory as all real football fans know the truth

Funny, no one was saying that when City were clear at the top.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:04 pm --

Why the obsession with where people are from?

It's like a default setting for childishness.

I'm from just outside Altrincham, if you must know. So now, hopefully, we can go back to actual debate. Dear me.
Well London is just outside Altrincham

He's completely ignored you....

Re: Officials, Other teams and Corruption

Franny Lee's Barrel Chest said:
It's all bollocks. There was none of this in the first part of the season. No moaning about officials, and if there was, it didn't really matter because we were scoring for fun and winning games at a canter.

Then the side lost it's way. And then the excuses started. Yes we missed Yaya and Vinnie, but the rags lost Vidic and (arguably at the beginning of the season) Scholes, and they've had others out too.

No point blaming others or looking for excuses. Fact is we've had our chances and not taken them. We go into every game with 90 minutes of play to score at least a couple of goals, but since 5th November, we haven't scored more than 1 away goal in any league game.

That's not down to a ref not giving Fulham a pen at OT, it's nothing to do with Mario being banned for an obvious stamp and I'd even suggest it's nothing to do with Tevez' non appearance.

#Together (sic) we have failed away from home. Simple as that. It's a bit like being obvious candidates saying "We have to start winning" It never happens does it?

I really hope we can win these games and prove the doubters wrong. We will win all our home games, somehow, even the derby, but the away games are the killers at the moment.

there's a 60 page corruption thread but hey ho your opinion matters more then anyone else's so have your own thread.

and for the record how can we be using it as an excuse when you see what happened at the swamp last night? we should be a point behind after last night (about 10 in front counting all others).

clarkie_ni said:
eshiers1 said:
sjk2008 said:

and scholes TWICE last night

warren_richards04 said:
Enjoy your tainted title victory as all real football fans know the truth

Funny, no one was saying that when City were clear at the top.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:04 pm --

Why the obsession with where people are from?

It's like a default setting for childishness.

I'm from just outside Altrincham, if you must know. So now, hopefully, we can go back to actual debate. Dear me.

because city weren't there by dodgy refereeing decisions going their way you moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.