I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:
de niro said:
hardly an insult Bob, being a little older we know the signs and we know when to leave well alone. we understand you need space.
Great. Cue thousands of pats on the back from SWP's back or someone.

our private life is just that Bob, private.
btw if you er er need "anything" whilst i'm out let me know.

and chill out its not like you are a rag or anything, omg me and my big mouth.
And now you're accusing me of being a United fan because I don't think the FA is a corrupt organisation. Love it.

MCFC BOB said:
de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:

our private life is just that Bob, private.
btw if you er er need "anything" whilst i'm out let me know.

and chill out its not like you are a rag or anything, omg me and my big mouth.
And now you're accusing me of being a United fan because I don't think the FA is a corrupt organisation. Love it.

lol, you are a belter Bob.

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
moomba said:
And who handballed Uniteds goal that day?

Yes Macheda handballed it. This came after the horrendous decision to allow Drogba's well offside and crucial goal. I think the point they're getting at is if there is such corruption, why would the officials allow such a blantant offside at such a late stage in such an important title deciding game?
For an Oldham fan, you don't half know a lot about Utd and back them often.

I was 11 when Oldham made it to The Prem, I'm originally from New Moston and with it being close to Oldham there were a few Oldham fans in my school, no lie they're all Utd fans now. It's clear to see every time somebody slags the rags off on here, SJK will soon pop up to defend them. Most Oldham fans are sympathetic towards the rags in my opinion.

Stood in The South Stand said:
SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:
Yes Macheda handballed it. This came after the horrendous decision to allow Drogba's well offside and crucial goal. I think the point they're getting at is if there is such corruption, why would the officials allow such a blantant offside at such a late stage in such an important title deciding game?

I was 11 when Oldham made it to The Prem, I'm originally from New Moston and with it being close to Oldham there were a few Oldham fans in my school, no lie they're all Utd fans now. It's clear to see every time somebody slags the rags off on here, SJK will soon pop up to defend them. Most Oldham fans are sympathetic towards the rags in my opinion.

agreed, you only have to look at their crowds to see the town is full of plastics.

de niro said:
SWP's back said:

agreed, you only have to look at their crowds to see the town is full of plastics.

I went to Anfield to watch them the other month in FA Cup, never seen so many numpties in one place in all my life, singing "your just a town full of racists" ooooh the irony!

MCFC BOB said:
de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:
And another.

hardly an insult Bob, being a little older we know the signs and we know when to leave well alone. we understand you need space.
Cow-pat.jpg

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MgqT4avjUSk/TGL9Ov09WmI/AAAAAAAAAWk/6j6LDrzqHLQ/s1600/pat+butcher.jpg1.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDPO2ETAxmjqovIpAot-7WFyl8pRnLEYCY3zJYmVv51RjUK6LB[/bigimg] [bigimg]http://mybandsbetterthanyourband.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/pat-sharp.jpg?w=450[/bigimg] [bigimg]http://img.karaoke-lyrics.net/img/artists/17190/pat-benatar-156990.jpg[/bigimg]

ON THE
[bigimg]http://www.weblo.com/asset_images/large/Janet_Jackson_back_pose_J_48e93b4a9f59d.jpg[/bigimg]

SWP's back said:
sjk2008 said:

Most Oldham fans are sympathetic towards United?

That is an absolute belter of a comment. They screwed us in the FA Cup Semi, stole players like Denis Irwin off us for a pittance which has seen us from that point onwards slip down the leagues becoming a selling club to stay afloat whilst they can splash millions season upon season and yet for some reason unbeknown to man, you can say we are sympathetic towards United.

I have to laugh at that 'opinion' simply because it is painstakingly ridiculous to even suggest.

Funnily enough a lad who used to post on our forum all the time suddenly jumped ship and started following City. Updated his twitter status here, there and everywhere to say how he was on the way to Munich etc (God knows how he got as ticket). He doesn't follow Oldham anymore. But I won't come out with ridiculous statements such as he's following City cause they a rich. Because that would be as stupid a comment as saying we are sympathetic towards United.

As I've mentioned previously, pop over to our forum and ask them who they'd rather win the league, City or United. Guarantee 90% will say City. The other 10% will probably say they are not arsed.

I'm just not going to 'side' with City on this bias/corruption/agenda topic just because I am on a City board.

sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:

Most Oldham fans are sympathetic towards United?

That is an absolute belter of a comment. They screwed us in the FA Cup Semi, stole players like Denis Irwin off us for a pittance which has seen us from that point onwards slip down the leagues becoming a selling club to stay afloat whilst they can splash millions season upon season and yet for some reason unbeknown to man, you can say we are sympathetic towards United.

I have to laugh at that 'opinion' simply because it is painstakingly ridiculous to even suggest.

Funnily enough a lad who used to post on our forum all the time suddenly jumped ship and started following City. Updated his twitter status here, there and everywhere to say how he was on the way to Munich etc (God knows how he got as ticket). He doesn't follow Oldham anymore. But I won't come out with ridiculous statements such as he's following City cause they a rich. Because that would be as stupid a comment as saying we are sympathetic towards United.

As I've mentioned previously, pop over to our forum and ask them who they'd rather win the league, City or United. Guarantee 90% will say City. The other 10% will probably say they are not arsed.

I'm just not going to 'side' with City on this bias/corruption/agenda topic just because I am on a City board.

most oldham fans eat food from cat bowls.. FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.