I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
BezzMCFC said:
SWP's back said:
de niro said:
a quick question Bob, are you on?
Just spat coffee everywhere! brilliant

Bob im not really into this sexual tension business, ill pm you a picture of my self lifting a can of heinz beans in my leopard skin leotard. x

please leave me alone after this.
Thanks n all but I'm not bob.

SWP's back said:
BezzMCFC said:
SWP's back said:
Just spat coffee everywhere! brilliant

Bob im not really into this sexual tension business, ill pm you a picture of my self lifting a can of heinz beans in my leopard skin leotard. x

please leave me alone after this.
Thanks n all but I'm not bob.

sorry :(

TheMightyQuinn said:
Lucky Toma said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Indeed. I'm getting pretty sick of all the hand wringing 'I'm so fair that I'm just going to destroy City and wank all over the rags' type posts appearing on here of late.

If it isn't the rags themselves or City fans intent on winning internet prizes, it's fans of shit clubs who very likely do have the rags as a 2nd team.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/03/6-reasons-why-manchester-united-will-win-the-title/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thedaisycutter.co.uk/2012/03 ... the-title/</a>

Hey! It was strictly a one-off and I felt really really bad about it.

Ha, good article, I certainly wasn't referring to you or that piece!

I've no beef with people slating City but there's a culture on BM off fans ripping the club to pieces in order to show how unbiased and big a blue they are.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 pm --

sjk2008 said:
Well I'll tell you what. Pop over to our forum and ask them who they'd rather win the league, City or United.

I'll give you a clue, it's not United.

*I wouldn't blame you for not 'popping' over though, it's not the greatest forum in the world but my point still stands*

I'll take your word for it :) I'm only speaking from experience though.

-- Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:46 pm --

MCFC BOB said:
And Warren wins the argument because all you can do is stick your fingers in your ears and chuck insults at him.

Siding with a rag doesn't make you look clever or amazingly unbiased and knowledgeable. It makes you look like a rag sympathiser.

You should take my word for it. We hate United. There's no bones about that. And yes, a fair few may have a strong dislike towards City (especially after the takeover for obvious reasons) but from my point of view, I don't particular side with either. I follow football for what it is and am merely adding my opinions on a matter I deem interesting yet a tad 'extreme' at the same time.

It's unfortunate that because I am not siding with the majority on said majority's forum that people instantly think i'm a City basher or a United lover when i'm neither!

moomba said:
sjk2008 said:
But referee's not giving a decision because a 70 y/o man might shout at them? Sorry, don't believe that.

I think you underestimate the influence he can have.

Make a bad decision against the rags, and he will be on national TV criticising your courage, experience, weight, competence etc and it will be a big story in the press for weeks to come. There is every chance that you won't be allowed to referee a United game in the near future (see Martin Atkinson) and like it or not, games involving United are the ones that a lot of refs will want to be a part of.Make that bad decision against Wigan, and who really cares other than Wigan supporters. The press won't make a deal of it, Martinez will be more measured in his criticisms and it will be forgotten about almost immediately.

FWIW, it's human nature that if there is any doubt you'll err on the side that will cause you less trouble. I also think that for the same reasons refs favour Liverpool, Chelsea (particularly under Mourinho), Arsenal at various times depending on where they stood in the football world.

Yes, we may have seen this with Atkinson as you mentioned. But what about the referee against United when they made the monumental cock up giving Newcastle a penalty. I can't be sure here but I've not seen any public bashing of the officials for a sustained period of time and I don't believe the officials have been told they cannot officiate another United game. Same goes for when Woodgate brought down Hernandez. Very wrong call and a big moment in the game but not much was made from it was it?

Please bear in mind this is not me trying to 'defend the almighty Manchester United, my 2nd favourite club' because it really isn't. I'm just trying to argue the case that everything isn't as pro-United as what many are suggesting.

MCFC BOB said:
de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:
And another.

hardly an insult Bob, being a little older we know the signs and we know when to leave well alone. we understand you need space.
Great. Cue thousands of pats on the back from SWP's back or someone.

our private life is just that Bob, private.
btw if you er er need "anything" whilst i'm out let me know.

and chill out its not like you are a rag or anything, omg me and my big mouth.

Re: Officials, Other teams and Corruption

chelseaaway84 said:
we could be 4 points behind if webb had seen the pen tackle by barry and they had scored it

Or we could have been woken up earlier as we always are at 1-0 down and gone on to win that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.