I'm thinking it is corrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is why Fergie won so many cups because of corrupt referees and
referees that favours man united and fergie

gazinho said:
sjk2008 said:
SWP's back said:
For an Oldham fan, you don't half know a lot about Utd and back them often.

I typed in Man Utd 1-2 Chelsea into Google and opened up the BBC Sport link to find out whether Macheda scores before after Drogba actually.

Besides, I know as much about them as I do you and I can only go off the games I either see live on the tele or on MOTD.

In regards to 'backing' them. Give over. I'm arguing the conspiracy rubbish. Not cheering them on to another 'hollow' title.

Being fair sjk most of this thread has been about favouritism towards United by referees and im not just talking about the decision Fulham didn't get last night, just as im not talking about United conceding 3 penalties at home this season. I think most avid football fans will acknowledge there is bias (didnt really want to use that word) towards our red neighbours on a regular basis

Point taken Gaz. Shifting talk of agendas and corruption aside then, I still don't believe there to be this level of bias toward United than many on here are incinuating. I do agree that certain referee's may think twice about awarding a penalty at OT at such a critical time but I also believe the same would apply with a ref at Stamford Bridge, Emirates or Anfield and in a year or two's time, at the Etihad aswell. But referee's not giving a decision because a 70 y/o man might shout at them? Sorry, don't believe that.

Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

sjk2008 said:
But referee's not giving a decision because a 70 y/o man might shout at them? Sorry, don't believe that.

I think you underestimate the influence he can have.

Make a bad decision against the rags, and he will be on national TV criticising your courage, experience, weight, competence etc and it will be a big story in the press for weeks to come. There is every chance that you won't be allowed to referee a United game in the near future (see Martin Atkinson) and like it or not, games involving United are the ones that a lot of refs will want to be a part of.

Make that bad decision against Wigan, and who really cares other than Wigan supporters. The press won't make a deal of it, Martinez will be more measured in his criticisms and it will be forgotten about almost immediately.

FWIW, it's human nature that if there is any doubt you'll err on the side that will cause you less trouble. I also think that for the same reasons refs favour Liverpool, Chelsea (particularly under Mourinho), Arsenal at various times depending on where they stood in the football world.

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:
And another insult. Jesus Christ.

a quick question Bob, are you on?
Just spat coffee everywhere! brilliant

Bob im not really into this sexual tension business, ill pm you a picture of my self lifting a can of heinz beans in my leopard skin leotard. x

please leave me alone after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.