impressed with Spurs turnout today

183sash said:
you would say teams like Spurs and say Everton are roughly the same size clubs as us,they both seem to take impressive away followings - do they do anything different to us - i couldnt see us take as many as spurs took today , to a match in London thats on telly.

do you know how much it cost a spurs fan for a ticket to the bolton game.

and how much they asked city fans for a ticket at spurs

Shooter 83 said:
183sash said:
you would say teams like Spurs and say Everton are roughly the same size clubs as us,they both seem to take impressive away followings - do they do anything different to us - i couldnt see us take as many as spurs took today , to a match in London thats on telly.

6-7k to Villa on a sunday night few years ago and 6-7k to newcastle on a sunday night under keegan? Both on ITV/BBC and when we was shit??
Dont forget the night game at Ipswich about 4,000 Blues we won 4-1 i think

r.soleofsalford said:
183sash said:

do you know how much it cost a spurs fan for a ticket to the bolton game.

and how much they asked city fans for a ticket at spurs

spurs today £15

City at spurs £46-47

Immaculate Pasta said:
RACHACE said:
In regards history you are probably right, however in regards fan base we are all of similar size. Though you would not think that from the turnout for yesterdays game, a very poor effort from blues

apart from the rags, liverpool and blackburn, every away game this season hasn't sold out. Spurs and Everton sell out every away game weeks in advance.

eh? almost every city away game has sold out this season. villa, wigan, bolton, , wolves, hull, scunthorpe all sold out.

Immaculate Pasta said:
RACHACE said:
In regards history you are probably right, however in regards fan base we are all of similar size. Though you would not think that from the turnout for yesterdays game, a very poor effort from blues

apart from the rags, liverpool and blackburn, every away game this season hasn't sold out. Spurs and Everton sell out every away game weeks in advance.

Wrong. We've sold out as many times as Spurs and Everton this season away.

Spurs didn't sell out a reduced allocation at Leeds the other week, whereas we'd have filled the whole end.

Numbers wise we're about the same away from home but Spurs have probably got the most support, as they have several thousand who can't get into WHL and are increasing capacity to 56,000.

mcfcliam said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Everton fans are shit, they sit down at away games, even their own fans hate their away support.

They've only taken 1800 tickets for Spurs away and seem to think it will go to open sale. In terms of numbers I don't think Everton are any bigger than us away from home.

cyberblue said:
Shooter 83 said:
6-7k to Villa on a sunday night few years ago and 6-7k to newcastle on a sunday night under keegan? Both on ITV/BBC and when we was shit??
Dont forget the night game at Ipswich about 4,000 Blues we won 4-1 i think

well nearly anyhow, 1500 to be exact.

loads talk the talk, but when it comes to it, they wouldnt know an away ground if it smacked them in the face.

the other day we had a thread about how the same fans get the away tickets and yet tickets for stoke have been on open sale for a fortnight.

if we play chelsea, we wouldnt take 6500, no chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.