in the defence of the hughes outers

Cully said:
blueonblue, Challenger, de niro you are soooo right
Thank fuck there are some fans with some sense.
What he's done, not just to Dunnie, Elano, Cassells etc, but to the whole club is a crying shame.
Hughes, we should have a public flogging the useless Twat.

Give him more time..... AAArrrggggggg!!!!!!

ahemmmm.......

You had better leave de niro out of that little club mate!

Cully said:
de niro said:
is it hughes?

Now the second reason and the more important reason of why I'd like to see Hughes fucked off is Dubai quote above. As i am genuinely terrified that Hughes is going to fuck this up for us, possibly the only chance we will EVER have of EVER having a great team in my lifetime. Seriously no matter how rich our owners are there's has to be a limit on there spending. From what i can tell though Hughes is pissing away loads of money.

Look at Lesscot the guy is not worth £25 mill, he might be a good player for us and an improvement on what we had eventually. Unless though he's a massive jump in quality over what he we already had he just does not justify the £25 mill price tag.

Then you've got Roque Santa Cruz, for christ sakes Hughes only spent around £3.5 mill getting him to Blackburn from Bayern Munich. Hughes thinks it right though to spend £17.5 million on the same player 2 years latter, a injured 28 year old player plagued by bad injuries his entire career.

Then theres the Tevez deal and if the figure of £47 mill is true. Mark hughes wants to be taken out into the desert of Abu Dahbi and introduced to the sheiks brother. So he can ram a cattle prod up his arse and beat the shit out of him with a plank with nails in it. For the love of god he might be a good player, a striker though that only has a goal average of less than 1 in 3 near enough his entire career just aint worth that kind of money. FFS he's lived in England for 3 years and the guy can't speak any English. Whats he going to do use sign language to communicate with his team mates on the pitch FFS. Come on thats got to drop the value on his price tag a bit.

Getting back to my original point anyway, i am terrified Hughes is going to blow all this money and the sheik is going to go right that's it I'm not putting any more money into city as its turning into a bottomless pit (i wouldn't blame him either). Then we will be stuck with Hughes a manager that i honestly don't think has the quality to take us right to the top and a team of massively overpriced players. That we can't get rid of without taking massive losses on them (even less value for all the investment into us).

Think about it just by wanting to break into the top 4 we're aiming at creating one of the best teams in the world. Does anyone anywhere think hughes is one of the best managers in the world and could be running the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Ac milan etc. ? . I sure as hell don't as i though he was a massively overrated manager even before he came to us or was even linked to us.

Fuckin brilliant post, I too feel your anguish...
Only lost 1 in the league so far (sounds good) but 6 points from the last 18 (is a fact and it's shit) FFS?
When you read these posts you can tell that WE are true City fans, been thru thick and thin but NEVER, NEVER in our lifetime have we had this chance and this kind of money and it's a crying shame it's passing us by.
But we have a second rate rag in charge of not just the team but the whole welsh infrastucture and it's NOT working ON THE PITCH. He and his backroom staff are NOT up to the job end of. Would any of the staff get a job at yooonited, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real, Inter, Barca WOULD THEY FUCK.

He'll be bringing his own sheep soon!!!!!!
Absolutley spot on guys - every day this muppet is left in charge is not just wasted time but must be giving the owner second thoughts about his investment in the first place

Cully said:
Only lost 1 in the league so far (sounds good) but 6 points from the last 18 (is a fact and it's shit) FFS?
When you read these posts you can tell that WE are true City fans, been thru thick and thin but NEVER, NEVER in our lifetime have we had this chance and this kind of money and it's a crying shame it's passing us by.
But we have a second rate rag in charge of not just the team but the whole welsh infrastucture and it's NOT working ON THE PITCH. He and his backroom staff are NOT up to the job end of. Would any of the staff get a job at yooonited, Chelsea, Arsenal, Real, Inter, Barca WOULD THEY FUCK.

Eddie Niedzwiecki has coached at Chelsea and Arsenal

Cully said:
What he's done, not just to Dunnie, Elano, Cassells etc, but to the whole club is a crying shame.

That's so funny. Can't wait 'til De Niro reads that.

hgblue said:
Cully said:

What do you mean? I'm agreeing with them.
Am I missing something?

Cue the answers, braincells, imagination,

I think the other issue that helps divide opinion is his blatant lack of passion - he makes Sven look lively and he just gives the impression he is not that arsed.(which is clearly not the case i'm sure)

this conservative style translates to a lack of confidence on the pitch - the first aim is not to lose, which is the approach adopted by the BFS's and Megsons of this world, not the approach of a winner. I think this puts the team always on the back foot, allowing the opposition to gain confidence. this is proved by the amount of times we can then turn it on when we have no choice but to get on the front foot ie when we go behind.

I think he'll stand or fall on the cup game - cups generate a different mentality because you have to score, so we'll probably do well and he'll grab more time.

Cully said:
hgblue said:

Am I missing something?

No mate. De Niro is a well known supporter of our current manager.

KenTheLandlord said:
Cully said:

Eddie Niedzwiecki has coached at Chelsea and Arsenal

Point taken, but I'll just argue he's a Hughes yes man....

Are you a real landlord? I am too (honest) Cully the Landlord.
I'm off to pull a pint!!!

hgblue said:
Cully said:
Am I missing something?

No mate. De Niro is a well known supporter of our current manager.

Ooops, got mixed up with the Challenger 1978 quote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.