Inbred towns

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Stevie B said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Bolton and all that over that way.

For what reason?

The town is the biggest town for population in the country with all sorts of nationalities living there... Many Blues I know who have originally lived in Manchester have moved to areas of Bolton.

Have a mooch down to Salford Precinct... LMAO!

I can see you are from Bury which is obviously inbred... but I'm not sure what your affinity is with Bolton.

Well if you read what I said in my post you'd know my affinity to Bolton.
You are slagging off many Blues who live/work in Bolton, defining an whole area as being inbred when this just isn;t the case.

As for Bury - I was born in Bury... you saying I'm Inbred?

We always refer to Shaw as the inbred capital of the north.
Reminds me of the story of the guy who comes home and his wife is packing her bags."thats right" he says "bang about,throw all your things in your case,take all our money,you can even divorce me but you'll always be my sister"

Glossop and Mossley,are two places that spring to mind.
Overseas try the Blue Mountains in New South Wales,or Macedon Ranges in Victoria,Australia.Limerick in Ireland.

waterloo blue said:
pominoz said:
waterloo blue said:
Glossop and Mossley,are two places that spring to mind.
Overseas try the Blue Mountains in New South Wales,or Macedon Ranges in Victoria,Australia.Limerick in Ireland.

Cheeky git!!!
gotcha:)

I'll have you know that the two familys that make up our 10,000 population, have clubbed together and bought another banjo,so there!

Hadfield, I've never been but our apprentice is from there and his parents split ther house in half so his grandparents live in the other half, but then still have a door through so they can come and go as they like, and he's a right thick twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.