Inbred towns

cockneycarparkm32 said:
Laurent Charvet said:
I actually live in Hadfield. a.k.a Royston Vasey.

I'm telling you ... 'League of Gentlemen' is true to life.

I win in inbred towns top trumps.

I forgot all about Hadfield ... We have ourselves a winner ! ! !

Reading and Writing is magic , Laurent you`ve got the gift ;)

I have to keep it quiet... would be burned at the stake if they found out.

rassclot said:
thought of a few more.

glossop. take a walk around tesco & see the knuckle draggers doing their shopping.

merthyr tydfil. one of the biggest & shittiest backwaters in the uk.

pontefract. watch the locals giving each other high sixes while hordes of toothless 35 year old women scream 4 letter abuse at their kids in the shopping precinct.

back in my Saturday football playing days we used to play a team called Gamesley from Glossop and they were a really weird bunch, their pitch was slap bang in the middle of a housing estate and all the locals used to congregate around the pitch in their utd tops at KO time. I kid you not we all noticed that there was a weird sort of continual grunting sound always going on and we could only conclude it was them breathing, they would never move out of the way if you was taking a throw-in and they used to trip you if you ran down the line, there was a couple on our team who were intimidated by the goings on but most of us found it really funny, it was like going back to 1982.

charliebigspuds said:
rassclot said:
thought of a few more.

glossop. take a walk around tesco & see the knuckle draggers doing their shopping.

merthyr tydfil. one of the biggest & shittiest backwaters in the uk.

pontefract. watch the locals giving each other high sixes while hordes of toothless 35 year old women scream 4 letter abuse at their kids in the shopping precinct.

back in my Saturday football playing days we used to play a team called Gamesley from Glossop and they were a really weird bunch, their pitch was slap bang in the middle of a housing estate and all the locals used to congregate around the pitch in their utd tops at KO time. I kid you not we all noticed that there was a weird sort of continual grunting sound always going on and we could only conclude it was them breathing, they would never move out of the way if you was taking a throw-in and they used to trip you if you ran down the line, there was a couple on our team who were intimidated by the goings on but most of us found it really funny, it was like going back to 1982.

Gamesley and Hadfield are both parts of Glossop. Gamesley is particularly shit. The "Gameo's" (as they like to be called) are very much a kick one, they all feel it bunch. Vaguely remember a story not long ago where they set the postman (or milkman) on fire.

You lot should of been moved from Manchester and re-located to a small village in North wales at an early age.

I was the only one in primary school whos mum and sister weren't the same person!!

I've just remembered I had a one night stand with a girl from Heanor in Derbyshire ten or so years ago.

I remember her telling me that the people of Heanor were that inbred that there was a really rare type of blood that half the population had and whenever they were running out of supplies of this type in London they went up to Heanor to replenish their stocks.

A sort of harvesting of blood from the interbred if you will.

I wonder which of her twelve brothers she ended up marrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.