Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

I was in a queue 40 mins before tickets went live i was 49543. 11.59 sold out. I think 5 minimum was not fair at all for criteria

I joined on two devices at 0930 and was given 4,000 and 21,000 places in the queue. All games sold out when I got to the front at 1100am.

Whether I've been to 5 games or 25 in the last few seasons makes zero difference.

Basically City have introduced a lottery by the back door.

Sad how it's gone mate, I'm starting to feel the same way. I probably took the tickets for granted when I could get them, but assumed I'd benefit from my loyalty during the shit years when the good times rolled in. Sadly not. A small part of me is hoping when Pep leaves and teh team becomes just ordinary, as opposed to spectaular, and they need to fill 61,000 seats, that the club will be begging me to buy tickets....like the good old days!
And what you meant to do if like me you are working without access to a computer when the tickets go on sale. Why couldn’t they do it in the evening? I actually hope we get found guilty now and relegated. No point supporting a club if you can’t actually go and watch them.

I joined on two devices at 0930 and was given 4,000 and 21,000 places in the queue. All games sold out when I got to the front at 1100am.

Whether I've been to 5 games or 25 in the last few seasons makes zero difference.

Basically City have introduced a lottery by the back door.
Thanks. As suspected regarding the queue numbers. Absolute joke of a ticketing system at this club.
And there were less than 4000 tickets on sale? Wtf.

No doubt I'll be surrounded by random Americans/Asians for these 3 games again this season instead of my son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.