Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Thanks. As suspected regarding the queue numbers. Absolute joke of a ticketing system at this club.
And there were less than 4000 tickets on sale? Wtf.

No doubt I'll be surrounded by random Americans/Asians for these 3 games again this season instead of my son
Or surrounded by influencers supporting other clubs. Welcome to the new Manchester City

Blimey seeing the comments on here about today, tomorrow is going to be stressful, I have had the email saying I can buy them at 10 …… I have a TEAMS meeting at 11 , by the time I am off that they will all be gone
Join the queue early and you’ll be in when the teams meeting finishes. Fingers crossed there will still be some left.

That's amazing that you didn't get tickets at 7k in the queue, they were wasting everyone's time so with nearly 60k queuing...
Kept refreshing for all games and managed to get 2 seats together for Liverpool and 2 seats separated for the rags. No joy with Arsenal.

Just out of interest did anybody manage to get a breakdown of how much the tickets were in each stand for these games?

Just out of interest did anybody manage to get a breakdown of how much the tickets were in each stand for these games?
1 x adult 1 x under 18

£104 - Liverpool - S316
£116 - Rags - S236

1 x adult 1 x under 18

£104 - Liverpool - S316
£116 - Rags - S236
Jesus hope City sort this out with the new stand and make lots of ST's at a decent price available to our core support.

£485 I pay halfway up SS3 for a whole season. Thank fuck I'm not in the individual tickets scramble, I'd probably not bother with the OS and pick the odd one up of here instead.

Translation …. We’ve creamed off a shit load for hospitality. If we can’t move them all at 400-2000 quid, we’ll let you have them, but you’ll need to wait until 3 weeks before the game.
Yep, exactly my thoughts. The mark-up on tickets plus hospitality and shop purchases must be quite good.

What I don't get is the following. From memory, last year's revenues were split as follows: 45% TV rights, 45% commercial deals and only 10% tickets.

Does it pay off to massively annoy loyal local fans when all you're getting as a club is 10% of the total??? Don't you want to keep your local fanbase happy? Especially if you're so keen on local charity (e.g. schools, etc.). The two things should go hand in hand, in my view.

The same local fans who show up mid-week in cold November or February for a game against Copenhagen or Young Boys... and of course the light show before the match! :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.