Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Yep, exactly my thoughts. The mark-up on tickets plus hospitality and shop purchases must be quite good.

What I don't get is the following. From memory, last year's revenues were split as follows: 45% TV rights, 45% commercial deals and only 10% tickets.

Does it pay off to massively annoy loyal local fans when all you're getting as a club is 10% of the total??? Don't you want to keep your local fanbase happy? Especially if you're so keen on local charity (e.g. schools, etc.). The two things should go hand in hand, in my view.

The same local fans who show up mid-week in cold November or February for a game against Copenhagen or Young Boys... and of course the light show before the match! :-(
Of course it makes sense to the men at the top, it will be in people's targets and bonuses to turn the dial on that 10% , make it 11 or 12 and the entire bottom line increases for the club and FFP compliance that much easier.

Of course it makes sense to the men at the top, it will be in people's targets and bonuses to turn the dial on that 10% , make it 11 or 12 and the entire bottom line increases for the club and FFP compliance that much easier.
Yes, I see that. My question was a rhetorical one. 11 or 12 is still only 1% or 2% up.

Get an extra logo on the t-shirt and it may be a different (bigger) order of magnitude.

From a business perspective, City want to sell tickets to the highest payers regardless of whether they were at York back in the day.

It’s wrong but I’d imagine it’s the same for the rags and the dippers.

Never got behind 45000 in the queue. No chance of a ticket. Unless anything dramatic happens it'll be the first home Derby I've missed since 1992. Gutted tbh.

From a business perspective, City want to sell tickets to the highest payers regardless of whether they were at York back in the day.

It’s wrong but I’d imagine it’s the same for the rags and the dippers.
How many Cityzen members are there in total.

only tickets on sale today was utd liverpool and arsenal, no thanks i watch on tv, i get some thursday rather watch ipswich and brentford live to be honest, seen other 3 games loads of time

only tickets on sale today was utd liverpool and arsenal, no thanks i watch on tv, i get some thursday rather watch ipswich and brentford live to be honest, seen other 3 games loads of time
I'm the same, like to get the last home ( pick up a trophy game:))but apart from that choose my games by date rather than teams, just like going to my 5 or 6 games whoever we play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.