Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Yep, already in the queue and it doesn’t open for another 25 mins.

Not hopeful really, and I only want the Brentford game in September at the mo!

Queue system started earlier today…. Laughable how there’s no restriction other than joining before 10th July. Would hate to be in the position most with memberships find themselves in.

Yea lad has been on since about 9am

I can't remember but do we have to pay upfront for tickets in May ?

Agreed.

I was at the likes of Luton, Nottingham Forest, Burnley ect games last season and I logged on yesterday to get tickets but I was unsuccessful.

It doesn't bother me not getting tickets for those games anymore, Being honest about it I've been to the last few City v Rags and City v Liverpool games and I have to say I didn't enjoy it as much as I normally do, So many tourists sat around me and the atmosphere wasn't quite what it normally was...Just my opinion.
Have to agree with that. Was at the Liverpool game last season,and was the worst game I've been too. Unbelievable amount of tourists with their half and half scarves,no atmosphere. I'm hoping for forest and wolves tickets

Have to agree with that. Was at the Liverpool game last season,and was the worst game I've been too. Unbelievable amount of tourists with their half and half scarves,no atmosphere. I'm hoping for forest and wolves tickets
We had a great craic last season at home with the Wolves fans, We walked back to Piccadilly with a few of them they were actually nice chaps.

you should get forest easily - evening game.

Queue system started earlier today…. Laughable how there’s no restriction other than joining before 10th July. Would hate to be in the position most with memberships find themselves in.
No restriction on them apart from the last home game of the season with the 10th July restriction.
That should have been a July 2023 restriction at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.