Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Did you have an available seat next to you or did you have to relocate to get the JuniorFG next to you?

Have they provided pricing for the FG tickets to you, interested to hear of the pricing between the Cats and also does anyone know which games they have put in cat C this season?
Actually it was the next but 1 seat that was offered to me, the 1 in front too. There are about 15 people in our row that haven't changed for donkeys years except for this 1 seat that was offered.

I haven't seen any prices but think the FG prices are slightly lower than the match day prices?

In the 80s Thatcher wanted Membership Cards which which mean every match going fan would have to pay for the “right” to attend a game.
Swales cottoned on and ( from memory) to be a member was around 18 quid - for the right to be able to buy a ticket or pay at the gate to attend. ( for those who couldn’t get the money together for a season ticket)
Since then clubs have realised that people will almost always pay for the “ chance” to attend. ( though WestHam revolted against the disastrous Bond scheme)
Now our club is clearly using the Barcelona / Madrid model to squeeze every last penny piece from those who want to “ ability to purchase”
That’s what the Matchday membership now gets you - the ability to “get the chance” to buy.
Every season the club gets further and further from the traditional fan base and that can never ever be a good thing.
I don’t complain as I always find a way ( whether it’s Southampton Sunderland or the Rags) sometimes in the home end sometimes in the away - but that’s not for everyone and what’s clear is the club have completely forgotten and foregone any sense of loyalty or reward for those who’ve kept the club relevant through dark days.
Match days have made me realise that the crowd is now a bit part player and nothing more.
TV Revenue and Sponsors are king and tickets will virtually always sell - and the club don’t care to who.
We have enjoyed unbridled success and witnessed the most entertaining football ever.
But at what price?

Because the club have to make people who aren't members make it think its worth while buying a membership even with no match going history or they won't hit their targets on the number of memberships they want to shift.

So does having membership mean you still can't likely buy tickets for Crystal Palace or Wolves because the demand is so high? Do people have the membership and then hoover up tickets to resell them elsewhere for profit? That's what happens all the time in the US. Or can you only buy one ticket per membership?

So does having membership mean you still can't likely buy tickets for Crystal Palace or Wolves because the demand is so high? Do people have the membership and then hoover up tickets to resell them elsewhere for profit? That's what happens all the time in the US. Or can you only buy one ticket per membership?

One per member mate.

Get on early today if you want to try and get some, looks like it might be carnage.

There was no queue before 10.00. There was a fluctuating number of people waiting or looking and logging off again. Queue places only got allocated at 10.00.It was much the same last year, you must have got very lucky if you had no problem.
Yeah, sorry if what I wrote implied they got their number before 10. I meant they were online at those times. Once 10 hit, those were the numbers they were in the queue. I was lower down at 39000 than they were and I went on at 10 and they were on at before 10.

On about the Bond Scheme that West Ham used, I was thinking the same thing when our Flexi-Gold came out, pay a fee to be able to have first choice then pay again for tickets, Its not too far away from that, oppertunity is there to increase the flexi-gold yearly cost.

Tickets points are mostly irrelevant now, and I'm not slagging off our more recent fans as they are every bit as important as the older crew, but this today does seem massively unfair for those who have been regulars for season after season.

My lad has booked today of work the try and get us tickets.
It's a bonkers system that you need to take a day of work to sit in front of your computer for hours trying to get tickets.

Been a citizen or what ever the day was for decades but it's getting ridiculous now to get tickets.

Pay 35quid, take a day of work to be 30000 in a bloody queue.

Fingers crossed we get some games !

Actually it was the next but 1 seat that was offered to me, the 1 in front too. There are about 15 people in our row that haven't changed for donkeys years except for this 1 seat that was offered.

I haven't seen any prices but think the FG prices are slightly lower than the match day prices?
I didnt take up the JuniorFG option as they said you have to be sat next to them so would have meant relocating. The couple next to me have been in the same seats donkeys years too but there is a seat about 3 up that isn't a ST. Probably should have tried getting that.

Usually 1 ticket per member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.