Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

My lad has booked today of work the try and get us tickets.
It's a bonkers system that you need to take a day of work to sit in front of your computer for hours trying to get tickets.

Been a citizen or what ever the day was for decades but it's getting ridiculous now to get tickets.

Pay 35quid, take a day of work to be 30000 in a bloody queue.

Fingers crossed we get some games !
I've a feeling that yesterday has put the shits up people, Rags, Dippers and Bottlers games are all high demand...

You won't see as many people looking for Bournemouth, Southampton or Nottingham Forest at home today!

I wad surrounded by numerous empty seats last season at Luton and a couple of group stage Champions League games!

They'll log in today to get Newcastle, Tottenham and Chelsea and the last day of the season.

The Matchday Membership card now needs to guarantee a ticket for at least 1 home match, excluding the games versus Arsenal Utd etc, in order for it to be worthwhile paying for. Used to be able to get tickets no problem at all 13/14 years ago, when tickets went on sale a week before the month in question.
Now, it’s a horrendous free for all with pot luck deciding who gets what, if anything at all. Going to try this morning as usual but not hopeful.

So does having membership mean you still can't likely buy tickets for Crystal Palace or Wolves because the demand is so high? Do people have the membership and then hoover up tickets to resell them elsewhere for profit? That's what happens all the time in the US. Or can you only buy one ticket per membership?
Only 1 ticket per membership but you could recoup that from selling one game at a profit, so there is the incentive for touts to take out multiple memberships. Which I guess is the reason City are supposedly trying to combat unofficial reselling.

I've a feeling that yesterday has put the shits up people, Rags, Dippers and Bottlers games are all high demand...

You won't see as many people looking for Bournemouth, Southampton or Nottingham Forest at home today!

I wad surrounded by numerous empty seats last season at Luton and a couple of group stage Champions League games!

They'll log in today to get Newcastle, Tottenham and Chelsea and the last day of the season.
Might upset a few big match fans but I'd restrict tickets to games against rags, dippers and bottlers to City fans who have purchase history against the likes of Bournemouth, Southampton and Forest.
Fans would need purchase history for less attractive group games before being eligible for "glamour games" tickets in the CL.

Might upset a few big match fans but I'd restrict tickets to games against rags, dippers and bottlers to City fans who have purchase history against the likes of Bournemouth, Southampton and Forest.
Fans would need purchase history for less attractive group games before being eligible for "glamour games" tickets in the CL.
Make them go to a game get a stub from a programme and queue up at the stadium as well.

Why have they stopped using the Pts system ?

Agreed.

I was at the likes of Luton, Nottingham Forest, Burnley ect games last season and I logged on yesterday to get tickets but I was unsuccessful.

It doesn't bother me not getting tickets for those games anymore, Being honest about it I've been to the last few City v Rags and City v Liverpool games and I have to say I didn't enjoy it as much as I normally do, So many tourists sat around me and the atmosphere wasn't quite what it normally was...Just my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.