Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Big mistake by me thinking you can't join que till 10am anyway Will get on early tomorrow.Another thing noticed on my account my match day membership from last season says it dont run out till end of this month wonder if I can still buy on it.
Think it'll be yes. Mines the same, runs out end of July, but it was the same last year and I was able to buy. More recently, it let me buy Charity Shield tickets yesterday & that was also restricted to members.

Wonder what time they let u join the Q in the morning ?
I don't think it matters fella, I logged on well before a few of my mates on a few occasions, Bayern Munich at home in particular and I was last between all my mates, One mate which only logged on at 10am was on front of me in the queue.

I think it's just automated pot luck.

I’m fucking done with this club. Been going for 46 years and now I can’t get a ticket. Even though I’m an ex season ticket holder and been member ever since. Thousands of loyalty points. Got onto the q early and now it’s refreshed itself and I’m 64000’th. I was teetering after the Real Madrid sf but this has done it for me. IPTV it is then. Wankers. Fuck off City!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.