Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

went on site at 9, was in q till 10 then i was 31700 before i could get on, got on 11-45 and thought i wouldnt get a ticket but plenty of tickets for all games apart from bournmouth so got fulham brentford and ipswich in east stand, 2 1st tier near half way line and 1 in 3rd tier about 10 rows back from front all for 90 notes

Chuff me in the chuffberries. Chelsea sold out. Spuds sold out. Bournemouth sold out.
Managed to get tickets for three matches that I wanted and missed out on three (in addition to the biggies from yesterday). I don't know what the answer is, but it's annoying that we've now essentially got a lottery and that by the time it gets to this stage, there are only individual tickets available which will not be great for atmosphere. And of course, we're not allowed to re-sell our tickets if events mean we can't go for whatever reason, so again we'll have the "sold out" signs up and we'll have blue empty seats at home. At least the annoying/exhausting bit is off the pitch now rather than on it.

went on site at 9, was in q till 10 then i was 31700 before i could get on, got on 11-45 and thought i wouldnt get a ticket but plenty of tickets for all games apart from bournmouth so got fulham brentford and ipswich in east stand, 2 1st tier near half way line and 1 in 3rd tier about 10 rows back from front all for 90 notes
I got one for the Ipswich game. Block 301, 4 rows back. £48. But you need to supply your own oxygen.

Only upside is that ticket prices for kids are actually sane this year - £20 each for Saints, Leicester and Forest, and £30 each for West Ham. Which is all I got - fewest tickets in a long time and not a single one of them side by side. But no point just grabbing anything now as I fully expect more on my row will pop up nearer the time, and to be honest, with the state of my bank account this month, I don't really want to be spending more than £180 in one go. Just got to keep the lads' attendance up as best I can in the circs so they can be in with a chance of an ST when the new stand opens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.