Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Why do you have to queue again just to access your ticketing profile? I just want to look at the tickets I've been able to get but I've got 'more than an hour' to wait just doesn't make sense

My tale of woe; every season my flights are already booked, even before I know the fixtures. Last year I dropped on some big games, this year blahhhh; Southampton, Chelsea & Palace (Made a mental decision not to do the end of season game as I'll want to save some money for the Club World Cup in the USA)

Today : Up at 4am, logged on, 5am assigned 61000 in queue ! 7.30am got let in and managed to buy great seats for Southampton and Palace. Chelsea nothing !! spent 30 mins clicking and refreshing, got the sold out sign most of the time, when a seat showed up, could never get it in the basket, until try number 48 on the refresh ... decent level 3 ticket DONE !

My 3 booked trips overlap with CL3, CL7, CLQtr1 & CLQtr2 ... will be the luck of the draw home/away(where).

I have an Everton mate that will get me ticket for Everton Away and also have a contact at Ipswich for that away game.

So should make +/- 10 games, but fuck the club makes it hard !

Never used ticket exchange.
Been going regular since the 80’s still in the queue!
Can matchday members buy off the exchange?
Yes mate.
Ticket exchange are normal matchday tickets that seasoncard holders sell back to the club when they can’t make it.
Club puts them seats back on sale at the matchday ticket price

Had to get creative for WHU and Toffees when we come back from NZ to see family. Want to take my 11 year old son but there weren't 2 together anywhere. Managed to get 2 close together for both games in the family stand, just a row and 2 seats apart. Off to bed now its midnight here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.