Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

Only upside is that ticket prices for kids are actually sane this year - £20 each for Saints, Leicester and Forest, and £30 each for West Ham. Which is all I got - fewest tickets in a long time and not a single one of them side by side. But no point just grabbing anything now as I fully expect more on my row will pop up nearer the time, and to be honest, with the state of my bank account this month, I don't really want to be spending more than £180 in one go. Just got to keep the lads' attendance up as best I can in the circs so they can be in with a chance of an ST when the new stand opens.
I thought the £48 I paid for the Ipswich ticket was just about okay. Wouldn't like to think what the prices are for the restricted sales games.

I thought the £48 I paid for the Ipswich ticket was just about okay. Wouldn't like to think what the prices are for the restricted sales games.
You would hope they'd learned their lesson from last season when Burnley was £63 for adults, £37 for kids and atmosphere was flat as a pancake.

Only upside is that ticket prices for kids are actually sane this year - £20 each for Saints, Leicester and Forest, and £30 each for West Ham. Which is all I got - fewest tickets in a long time and not a single one of them side by side. But no point just grabbing anything now as I fully expect more on my row will pop up nearer the time, and to be honest, with the state of my bank account this month, I don't really want to be spending more than £180 in one go. Just got to keep the lads' attendance up as best I can in the circs so they can be in with a chance of an ST when the new stand opens.
Kids prices a few seasons ago in CB3 had 3 games for £12-5 discount = £7, great way of getting kids in. Teams like Brighton, Bournemouth, Forest, etc

Now the cheapest they have are 6 games for £20 and 4 at £30.

Chelsea was £44.

I managed to grab a bournemouth ticket by keeping hitting the refresh button and being fast, unfortunately its at the opposite end of the ground!. Hopefully something better will come up closer to us.

that queue went on forever. just got my 6 home games booked. 2 were tricky as i needed 2 together to take my eldest.

system works well though. join the queue, get an email when its your turn, buy tickets.

the system would work much better for me if fewer people wanted to buy tickets before me. but i have no god given right to be first. apparently.

Kids prices a few seasons ago in CB3 had 3 games for £12-5 discount = £7, great way of getting kids in. Teams like Brighton, Bournemouth, Forest, etc

Now the cheapest they have are 6 games for £20 and 4 at £30.

Chelsea was £44.

I managed to grab a bournemouth ticket by keeping hitting the refresh button and being fast, unfortunately its at the opposite end of the ground!. Hopefully something better will come up closer to us.
Yep it's sad. And not so long ago you had £5 FA cup tickets. Still, small mercies.

£30 for a child to go to a football match is far from sane.

Got a couple for Forest in the end for me and the lad - he's not able to sit away from me and finding two together was a mare, found em in the God's for Forest and grabbed em. Will see what happens for one of the bazillion CL group games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.